Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a slut...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ask me anything :)

Well ladies, you have all been awesome tonight and have really gave me some laughs. I'm super tired and have to get up early to get kids ready and off to school. Hope you all have a good night :)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Replies (131-140):
GreenAndLean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM
And sometimes if I wasn't worried about them hating me I was worried about them taking what they wanted anyways. So to me it was better just to get it over with.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a crappy feeling.

Quoting GreenAndLean:

I used to be like that, I know exactly what you mean.

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk. I have tried not to but I can't seem to tell a guy no. I feel like they'll hate me if I say no. Its kind of hard to explain.

Quoting norwgnwood:

Why?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM
No you need to understand that you are worth more than sex and if you think someone wont like you BC you don't fuck them then they aren't worth shit. You and your husband deserve better than that. Your kids deserve better. Now if you're really just into sex with random people then fine but doing so they don't hate you, not fine. Have you sought counseling?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could explain what goes through my head so you could understand better...

Quoting norwgnwood:

So let them hate. You don't owe them anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk. I have tried not to but I can't seem to tell a guy no. I feel like they'll hate me if I say no. Its kind of hard to explain.

Quoting norwgnwood:

Why?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Why? That's disgusting

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean my reasoning for calling myself a slut? I sleep around A LOT and I'm married.

Quoting Anonymous:

Define "slut".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:38 PM

EXACTLY! From my experience that's exactly what happens. You say no and they'll take it so give it up and you're good. eventually you just get used to it and go.

Quoting GreenAndLean:

And sometimes if I wasn't worried about them hating me I was worried about them taking what they wanted anyways. So to me it was better just to get it over with.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a crappy feeling.

Quoting GreenAndLean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting norwgnwood:

Why?

Aleta775
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:38 PM

No, actually. I'm in a great mood. I:)  just think that if you really wanted to change that you could. You are only 26. You have a lot of time to fix this. If you don't want to be slut, and if you really want to stop, you can. It might take awhile, but you don't have to be this way. You don't have to cheat on your dh. You can be a better role model to your kids. Also, your past is not a good enough excuse. I'm sorry that happened to you, but it is up to you to rise above what happened to you a be a better person. I was abused and raped as a kid too, and I'm not a slut. I'm kinky and slutty with ONE person, my dh. He's the only person I should be slutty with, the same goes for you that you should only being banging YOUR dh. I'm not afraid of other people not liking me because I don't fuck them. Get your head right, and you can stop being a slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think someone is in a bad mood tonight.

Quoting Aleta775:

Nope. You don't deserve it. You said before that you can't stop and that's a crock of shit. If you really wanted to stop you could seek therapy or something, so that you are not a slut. The fact that you screw around so much and don't seem to care only proves that you are simply afraid to change. That's not a good enough reason to be the way you are.  

Quoting Anonymous:

well then, blessed be i guess

Quoting Aleta775:

Nope. I'm Wiccan, not Christian. Besides, I think you are beyond hope.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you going to pray for me?

Quoting Aleta775:

I don't have any questions OP. I just feel sorry for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:38 PM
How low is your self esteem?
GreenAndLean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I'm not sure what helped me get over that. My husband respects me and my body and I think this is one of the first times I have had that and not been treated badly or used like a slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

EXACTLY! From my experience that's exactly what happens. You say no and they'll take it so give it up and you're good. eventually you just get used to it and go.

Quoting GreenAndLean:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a crappy feeling.

Quoting GreenAndLean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting norwgnwood:

Why?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Do you wipe your ass with toilet paper? If so, why? That's disgusting. You should use baby wipes, it's much cleaner:)

Quoting spunky946:

Why? That's disgusting

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean my reasoning for calling myself a slut? I sleep around A LOT and I'm married.

Quoting Anonymous:

Define "slut".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

You don't want to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Yeah that's why I asked.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't want to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN