Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a slut...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ask me anything :)

Well ladies, you have all been awesome tonight and have really gave me some laughs. I'm super tired and have to get up early to get kids ready and off to school. Hope you all have a good night :)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Replies (151-160):
Aleta775
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Well, you are correct. I should not have assumed you are like this because of your past. I apologize if I'm wrong about that. However, there is a pretty strong correlation there and if you have never sought therapy, then for all we know it is because your past. Anyway, whatever the source of the issues is, you can and should seek treatment if you are really interested in changing. This is obviously not something you change by yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you show me where I said it was because of my past? I remember being asked about being messed with in the past. The answer is yes, but did I say that's why I amt he way I am? Not that I recall.

Quoting Aleta775:

No, actually. I'm in a great mood. I:)  just think that if you really wanted to change that you could. You are only 26. You have a lot of time to fix this. If you don't want to be slut, and if you really want to stop, you can. It might take awhile, but you don't have to be this way. You don't have to cheat on your dh. You can be a better role model to your kids. Also, your past is not a good enough excuse. I'm sorry that happened to you, but it is up to you to rise above what happened to you a be a better person. I was abused and raped as a kid too, and I'm not a slut. I'm kinky and slutty with ONE person, my dh. He's the only person I should be slutty with, the same goes for you that you should only being banging YOUR dh. I'm not afraid of other people not liking me because I don't fuck them. Get your head right, and you can stop being a slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Mouth contact if you get herpes or such on your mouth from oral

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very clean and have never gotten an std. And please oh please tell me how I would give my children an std if I get one

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

Have fun with that. I don't like std's and I sure as hell wouldn't chance bringing one home to my kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Makes me feel more wanted. I've never had a complaint so I know that I'm not doing it wrong like normal. but that "good" feeling doesn't last long.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does being a slut make it better...the day after, not while its happening.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's pretty low.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah that's why I asked.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't want to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

How low is your self esteem?

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Yes! I have the whips & chains ready for dat ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you promise to spank me and pull my hair?

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Bend over

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmommy5
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Bump bump bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divamommao
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:57 PM

good for you!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:57 PM

how many men have you slept with? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Anyone can get a cold sore o_O

Quoting Anonymous:

Mouth contact if you get herpes or such on your mouth from oral

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very clean and have never gotten an std. And please oh please tell me how I would give my children an std if I get one

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

Have fun with that. I don't like std's and I sure as hell wouldn't chance bringing one home to my kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Whether she is a troll, or a proud slut. Both are pretty pathetic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I don't know.

Quoting Anonymous:

how many men have you slept with? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)