Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

might be a messed up question **eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I have a 4 y/o DD and one on the way. I'm a planned c section so I told Dh that god forbid something happen to me during my c section I want to do a power of attorney paper so he makes any and all decisions. I mean I know its a routine c section but stuff happens you don't plan for... so I was telling my cousin this and she said what if something happens and a decision needs to be made whether to save you or the baby (only one of us can survive this hypothetical) so ladies which would you want. Save you or the baby?

*eta since everyone is saying baby I wanted to ask (I swear not judging just interested) knowing that you have other children that are still young do you feel uncomfortable at all knowing you're leaving that child/Ren motherless?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Save me. I have 4 other children who need me.
Jimalin
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
It's had for me to say I want to say the baby but I have 3 kids that already lost there dad and to know that they wouldn't have me either would make it really hard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM
for me: the baby

dh says he would save me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
me..i couldn't leave my other child motherless (and this child if they'd be alive if i died)

this happened to my mom. only i was the first child and it was an emergency c section. when the dr asked my dad in the event we can only save one, which one would he rather. my dad choose my mom. in the end we both made it. but i don't feel bad of what my dads "choice" was. i understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadolce
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:08 PM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:08 PM
This may seem heartless but if I had other kids I would want to be saved. I wouldn't want my other kids to have to live without their mom.
nevaNabismommy
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM
My daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinBright
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this

SO would save me.  We can make another baby, he can't replace me as our kids' mom or his partner.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd save myself. I have other children I have to think of as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)