Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

might be a messed up question **eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I have a 4 y/o DD and one on the way. I'm a planned c section so I told Dh that god forbid something happen to me during my c section I want to do a power of attorney paper so he makes any and all decisions. I mean I know its a routine c section but stuff happens you don't plan for... so I was telling my cousin this and she said what if something happens and a decision needs to be made whether to save you or the baby (only one of us can survive this hypothetical) so ladies which would you want. Save you or the baby?

*eta since everyone is saying baby I wanted to ask (I swear not judging just interested) knowing that you have other children that are still young do you feel uncomfortable at all knowing you're leaving that child/Ren motherless?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Replies (61-65):
anon1986East
by Kali on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Myself. I have other children who need me, not to mention if something were to happen to me my DH would have to work a hell of a lot more and then my children would basically be left without either of us because they'd constantly be in the care of a sitter. I'd also think it wouldn't be fair to anyone to leave my husband alone with not just the 5 children we already have, who would each be grieving and need their father's support, but a newborn child as well all while having to adjust to my death.

DeeDee_28
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I would save myself because I have other babies that need their momma as well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I'd hate to make that decision but my husband would save me, him and my son need me.
swesolek6
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM
id want to be saved.i have my son that i would like to watch grow up, as much as it would hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dee06
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I'd want to save myself. I have 3 other kids that need me. I could never imagine leaving them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN