Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession-2 for the price of one.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have 2 girls, 5 and 3. They get a bath almost everynight, and since they play together so well I can leave them to play for 15-20 minutes. A few times a week dh and I will get it on while they play. They are loud enough so we know if they are up to no good. Confession 2 is that since dh is happy he got laid, he will finish bathing them and get them ready for bed while I relax :-). Win/win!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM
My dh does bath time. No blow job needed:) double win for me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
cool beans
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
But I like sex! It's a win for me still :-).

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh does bath time. No blow job needed:) double win for me!

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I would have kids climbing out of the tub trying to figure out where I went. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I'm lucky they aren't like that. They know to call for me or dh if they need anything. It was about 4 months before we tried getting it on while they bathed. Now we are hooked lol!

Quoting bcoll:

I would have kids climbing out of the tub trying to figure out where I went. Lol

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Lol, the bigger kids are great, but my little ones they're 2 & 3, would definitely be looking.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm lucky they aren't like that. They know to call for me or dh if they need anything. It was about 4 months before we tried getting it on while they bathed. Now we are hooked lol!

Quoting bcoll:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM

eh at least you aren't like idiot who bragged about leaving her barely one year old alone in the to go have sex. I still wouldn't do it but I'm super paranoid after a friend of mine lost her son to a drowning accident. I'm probably a bit TOO paranoid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM
I was like that too. It's only because I can trust my 5 yr old, and they play loud. I wouldn't leave my 3 yr old by herself. Dh and I have the understanding it's a quicky because I don't want to leave them long. I'm always listening and we are quiet.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

eh at least you aren't like idiot who bragged about leaving her barely one year old alone in the to go have sex. I still wouldn't do it but I'm super paranoid after a friend of mine lost her son to a drowning accident. I'm probably a bit TOO paranoid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)