Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Romney and Obama are so cute...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The democrat is wearing a blue tie and the republican is wearing a red tie...how cute! lol 

side note: what does your anniversary have to do with jobs, Obama? Sheesh.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Replies (211-219):
T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Oh Peaches, now you want to play with the Anon button? Lmfao. Nice try, but I ignore most of the Anonymous pussy posters.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you capable of having an intelligent conversation on this subject? I have read your responses in all of the election threads and they are ridiculous. I am not a supporter of Romney, just someone who has noticed how uneducated and childish you are when it comes to this topic.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

* Sobs * Whatever will I do? Some random internet broad doesn't like me!! I knew the ignorance and fuckery I was dealing with the minute I saw your responses. Go have a drink, it will be ok.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

You're ignorant. I kbew when I looked at your profile what I was dealing with smh

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I am well versed on the plan my dear. Lmfao at " Punishment ".

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Never once said all features were wrong. And Romney said point blanks he would keep the pre existing condition terms and several others. But did you bother to listen to that???

I have a disabled child as well. A medically needy child as well. Are we really REALLY debating this? Romney isn't planning to delete the pre existing term of Obama care. He Is planning to delete the forced care and punishment on people who can't afford care.

WOW study some

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I have a severely medically complicated child and ObamaCare ENSURES that he cannot be turned down for his multiple pre existing conditions. What are you smoking that you think Romney has the answers? Lmmfao. Wow.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Been there Romney... Been there. My dd has been turned away many a times a a Medicare Medicaid patient. :( as a disabled child doctors won't accept her due to her insurance.

AMEN!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Romney has a look of utter contempt. Personally, I was far more impressed with Obama over Romney. The information was vastly different. Sure, Obama stutters but if you listen to what they are saying, Romney isn't actually saying much. He doesn't actually have a workable plan on anything. Plus, THREE FIGHTS with the moderator? Seriously?

Quoting PinkWink:

I figured something like that. Romney does it too but it seems Obama has to keep looking down so he doesn't give Romney the hint he's uncomfortable. Romney appears fierce and cut throat, while Obama acts like he wants to just laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't have his teleprompter so he needs to keep track of what he wants to argue. It's not working so well because he keeps saying the same thing over and over again. 

Quoting PinkWink:

Obama's smirk is getting annoying.

And wtf does he keep looking down and writing?

Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:49 PM

That's the idea. Cut anything of educational value. We need the basics, the church should be helping the poor and we need the military.

Quoting .gumdrop.:

Cut

PBS.... Got to be fucking kidding me lol that really bothers me lol

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Oh Mittens, you are nothing but a flip flopper and a liar..... Next week you will say something completely different. Give me a fucking break.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Never thought I would see the day that Bill Maher gave kudos to Romney!

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:53 PM
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr5297/text

It is deducted before being figured in the 941. So you take the total tax liability, subtract eligible health insurance premiums, and have a new total tax liability. Are you in accounting?

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

No. COBRA premiums go on the form, but not regular premiums.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Health insurance premiums are deducted from the payroll tax liability. It is right on the 941, of which I have filled out hundreds.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

What? Health insurance has nothing to do with Form 941. That form is for payroll taxes.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

As an accountant, I want to jump up there and grab a microphone. I don't know who this 75% of small business owners are that can't afford insurance. It is 100% tax deductible from payroll taxes. Unless insurance costs more than 6.2% of gross payroll expenses, it doesn't cost employers anything. So if it costs $50 in insurance premiums for an employee and the tax liability for that employee is $101, I write the IRS a check for $51. Look up form 941 on the IRS website if you don't believe me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

He actually had  THREE verbal spats with the moderator. He was a real dickhead. I don't understand why people are saying he did so great. Um..he came across as a pushy business man who doesn't get the regular people. Obama came across as very well informed. Sure, he stutters and says um, a lot, but if you listen to what he says, it makes more sense.

Quoting mommy_me:

Not at what he is saying but the fact Romney is being so unbelievably rude and cutting the mediator off when he tries to speak and speaks over him when he tries to give the floor to Obama

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Did he really? That's not very impartial

Quoting mommy_me:

I love how the mediator just rolled his eyes at Romney. Dude is being a dick

Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Republican women tend to like men like that. They remind them of their husbands. You know, strong male heads who treat them like...uh royalty.

Quoting indyb:

Sure he did if you are talking about who was more of a condescending dick,  Romney won that hands down!

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Notice Obama has no comeback but a stutter
I honestly think Romney has kicked butt

mommyoftwo103
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I was playing too and I'm a little bit buzzed. I'm blaming Obama and Romney!

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

I've made the Presidential Debate into a drinking game. Only rule is: every time they disagree on a topic, you take a shot. ;D

Really the only way to get though it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Obama looks like he can't wait to give his power hungry government buddies the rest of my money. He's a horrible president. I can't wait to get him out. I'm so glad Romney handed his ass to him in the debate last night. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)