Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

one of the crappy things about netflix

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Being in the middle of a season of a show..

And *poof*

Netflix must not update expiration dates anymore because according to instant watcher it was suppose to be up until 2035.

Well. Married with children. You were awesome.

Everybody loves Raymond has a expy of 2035 so I better hurry and finish it before it too goes *poof*
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Everyone has that problem. You've just been lucky it hasn't been a show you were watching. LOL

Quoting slransde:

I've never had that problem

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I don't have Netflix. So I am useless in this post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Biggest loser is gone. People are even complaining about it being gone on their fb page. Its gone off mine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Weird, I've watched all of army wives, Greys anatomy, flash point & biggest loser (now) and they never went poof.

caito
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I didn't get to finish Dexter.

So I had to watch it online in a not-so-legal way. ;)

MissLeanna
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Mine did that. I reset my Internet connection.

Like I went into the settings un clicked, re clicked. And it worked

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

Yeah Netflix and hulu wont work on my Xbox ever since that fucking update!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I let Netflix go. Their service went downhill once I had to pay for DVD rentals and streaming separately. Then they lost their contract with Starz movies.

I have my Amazon Prime subscription and that makes me happy. It is cheaper, constantly adding new things and I can rent movies for 2 days without having to leave the comfort of my own home and going to a Redbox kiosk. $79 per yr. Yes, thank you.

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM
You know what's weird.. we were in the middle of watching Scrubs on the Netflix through our blue ray play and half way through one of the seasons it just skipped to the middle of the last season, but then we were watching it on the computer a couple days later and all of the complete seasons are on there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twisted_charlie
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

The First 48 went poof on me, but the date was correct-Sept 21st. I haven't noticed any say 2035 lol

beerebelly
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Agree 100%

Quoting acrogodess:

I let Netflix go. Their service went downhill once I had to pay for DVD rentals and streaming separately. Then they lost their contract with Starz movies.

I have my Amazon Prime subscription and that makes me happy. It is cheaper, constantly adding new things and I can rent movies for 2 days without having to leave the comfort of my own home and going to a Redbox kiosk. $79 per yr. Yes, thank you.

beerebelly
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM

We are currently watch sons of anarchy and that better not happen!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)