Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is so hard to understand about washing poopy cloth diapers?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you do when your potty training child poops in their underwear? Some probably throw them away, but I bet most people toss the poop in the toilet and wash the underwear. What the HELL is the difference?!?!

Or vomit on clothes??? You rinse what you can off and then toss it in the washer.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Replies (121-130):
daiseymae2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM

If you do it right, the poo peels right off into the toilet. I used fleece as a liner. Poop peeled right off.

ProudArmySister
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Apparently not.

Quoting Anonymous:

The rest of us figured that her child was most likely special needs. Apparently you didn't.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

You left that part out. I don't know who you are so how am I supposed to know that your child is disabled? I said don't get offended...and you did.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's exactly what I'm saying. Do you need me to spell out why? He's severely disabled. I don't get why this isn't common sense.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Maybe I'm not reading this right so don't be offended....but are you saying your 8 year old isn't potty trained?

Quoting Anonymous:

Dunno. I cloth diaper my 8 yr old. Those poops are loads of fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM
No need to apologize. It's a sore spot for me. Children in typical classrooms aren't allowed to attend school if they aren't potty trained. It would warrant a cps call or something I can promise you. My son's teacher changes my little guy's dipes himself.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

You never know around here lol that's why I asked. I didn't mean to start anything...just curious. I apologize.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not offended. I left that part because I shouldn't have to explain why. I always inevitably do have a few people who can't put two and two together though. No typical child would ever be in diapers at 8 no matter how lazy their parent may be. Think about it.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

You left that part out. I don't know who you are so how am I supposed to know that your child is disabled? I said don't get offended...and you did.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's exactly what I'm saying. Do you need me to spell out why? He's severely disabled. I don't get why this isn't common sense.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Maybe I'm not reading this right so don't be offended....but are you saying your 8 year old isn't potty trained?

Quoting Anonymous:

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

don't know and don't care.

i cloth diaper, so i have no problem dumping, spraying, and washing. lol. 

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM

i can understand how that is a sore spot, and people should just put two and two together without you having to expalin it. I'm sure that gets old very quickly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No need to apologize. It's a sore spot for me. Children in typical classrooms aren't allowed to attend school if they aren't potty trained. It would warrant a cps call or something I can promise you. My son's teacher changes my little guy's dipes himself.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

You never know around here lol that's why I asked. I didn't mean to start anything...just curious. I apologize.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not offended. I left that part because I shouldn't have to explain why. I always inevitably do have a few people who can't put two and two together though. No typical child would ever be in diapers at 8 no matter how lazy their parent may be. Think about it.

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM
*nods*

Quoting littlemonaghan:

i can understand how that is a sore spot, and people should just put two and two together without you having to expalin it. I'm sure that gets old very quickly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Because im pretty sure the laundry mat owner would be furious if he saw me throwing a weeks worth of diapers in his machines. Or even better..if i left it for wash and fold!
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM
It's not hard to understand. I just chose not to do it. Lol if they pooped in their undies, they went in the trash.
ProudArmySister
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
:( I couldn't even imagine. It's a wonderful thing that his teacher does that for him...we need more teachers like that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudArmySister:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:57 AM
I wasn't bashing you, I thought maybe you mean 8mo or something. Just asked, that's all. And I'm not going to guess why, that's your business, not mine. Sorry if it offended you, didn't mean to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Why do you think that is? Please use some common sense when answering the question. It's not hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your 8yr old is in diapers?

Quoting Anonymous:

Liquidy runny poops from a 8 yr old 6-8 timesa day sucks the most. Lol I've done younger kids too.

Quoting PEEK05:

Poop sucks regardless lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)