Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is so hard to understand about washing poopy cloth diapers?

Posted by   + Show Post

What do you do when your potty training child poops in their underwear? Some probably throw them away, but I bet most people toss the poop in the toilet and wash the underwear. What the HELL is the difference?!?!

Or vomit on clothes??? You rinse what you can off and then toss it in the washer.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quoting rennez:

That's awesome! My son was potty trained about 3.5 and we've had a decent amount of accidents, especially poop accidents!
PEEK05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

He has been to numerous doctors. His diet is cut drastically. Before we cut a lot of culprits he was going 14 times a day at least but he's healthy as can be..gaining weight and everything. I don't know what else to do.

Quoting PEEK05:

UGH yeah, I can't imagine that.

When my daughter was a toddler, before we found out what the hell was wrong in her diet, she would have 14+ mucusy diarrhea diapers a day, landing her in the ER for severe dehydration several times because at that point she would refuse all liquids and liquidy foods.  8 years is way different than a toddler though.  Yikes. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Liquidy runny poops from a 8 yr old 6-8 timesa day sucks the most. Lol I've done younger kids too.

Quoting PEEK05:

Poop sucks regardless lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dunno. I cloth diaper my 8 yr old. Those poops are loads of fun.

Mama_Dolly
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

well that isnt my reason for not using cloth... 

batmansgirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

You know I probably did, I bet their much better now re: fabric.

Quoting PEEK05:

LOL okay then.  You had some sucky diapers.

Quoting batmansgirl:

Yes I know how to wash clothes correctly, probably been doing that longer than you've been breathing. In other words I'm over the hill. Disposables are the way to go.

Quoting PEEK05:

I've been cloth diapering for a while.  My diapers come out bright white! The colors on the outside stay just as vibrant too.  Maybe you were not washing them correctly.

Quoting batmansgirl:

Huh their gross?? Not to mention highly unsanitary. It smells, stains won't come out. I've used cloth diapers and disposable is the only way to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM
No I am. I turned your post into a mini vent. Anyway cloth is easy.

Quoting PEEK05:

Sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

He has been to numerous doctors. His diet is cut drastically. Before we cut a lot of culprits he was going 14 times a day at least but he's healthy as can be..gaining weight and everything. I don't know what else to do.

Quoting PEEK05:

UGH yeah, I can't imagine that.

When my daughter was a toddler, before we found out what the hell was wrong in her diet, she would have 14+ mucusy diarrhea diapers a day, landing her in the ER for severe dehydration several times because at that point she would refuse all liquids and liquidy foods.  8 years is way different than a toddler though.  Yikes. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Liquidy runny poops from a 8 yr old 6-8 timesa day sucks the most. Lol I've done younger kids too.

Quoting PEEK05:

Poop sucks regardless lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dunno. I cloth diaper my 8 yr old. Those poops are loads of fun.

amanda357
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I cloth diapered and had no issues with poop. People are just babies lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I didn't say it was. ;)

This is something I see commonly posted in cloth diaper posts.  So if this question does not apply to you, then okay.

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

well that isnt my reason for not using cloth... 

perezamberly
Exactly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diamondsetter
One or two poopy panties a day for a few weeks is not the same as 4-5+ poopy diapers a day for like, 2 whole years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Johariz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I cloth diaper. So I have no issues washing poop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)