Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First topic and Romney has to REPEAT himself OVER AND OVER AND OVER because Obama keeps going back to things that Romney has already addressed and corrected perceptions. So freaking typical...

Also, Obama get your own thoughts. I know you don't have a teleprompter but jacking your OPONETS ideas on National television?! Real classy... Way to garner support. Smoke and mirrors. SMH

*I had wrote about 716K being cut from medicare by Obama. I want to appologize because I thought it was billion but didn't want to be on the highend of my number. So it's not 716,000 it is 716,000,000,000. I got my facts straight. =)

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (111-114):
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
I think you need to check the facts instead of taking what women here say before you decide who you like.

Romney's position on bc: that he will not make employers cover birth control or provide insurance that covers bc if it conflicts with their religion.

Position on pph: funding will be cut and used for other things that require taxes since 1. Pph is a private company not a government program 2. Pph only recieves 1/3 of its finances from the government 3. Pph was up, running and functional years before assistance 4. There are other places that can help provide affordable bc (health department, free clinic, any hospital since they will send you to a financer and help you cover the costs of healthcare if you meet poverty limits.)

Romney's position on abortion: he feels that abortion is wrong and should only be legal in cases of rape, incest, or medical necessaty. However he does not want to make it illegal. He wants to overturn roe vs wade, which currently gives the federal government jurisdiction in this area. By overturning this decision, it would be legal for each state to put the issue on a ballot and bring it to a vote what they feel is the best decision for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seen in online and some of the moms talking about here online.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

When did he ever do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I just don't like a man trying to tell me what to do with my own body.

And he bring his religion into it.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

What about Romney and the issue of birth control don't you like?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's my biggest problem with Rommy is birth control..I have to admit Rommy is making some real good points

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want Rommey in my vagina.
I don't think he needs to worry about what birth control I use

Quoting Anonymous:

Small businesses would have to close under Obama care. Or not provide insurance

Quoting Anonymous:

I am for the Obama care, something somewhere has gotta give.

Quoting TinDoll:

Obama wants to but 716K from medicare? For real!?! Just to fund his stupid Obamacare that NO ONE asked for. That under Obama, people will be penalized for NOT having it. Like a pp said... f*in cocky 

I don't want Obama in my wallet.

I don't think he needs to worry about some household's budgets at the expense of mine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I started this election cycle out not really liking Romney, but absolutely hating Obama (and I voted for him the first time around, unfortunately) but I am really starting to think that Romney could be a great president. He uses common sense, and he understands that a government the size of ours has to be run like a business, or it will fail. He also understands the rights and limitations of the Constitution, which apparently, our current president knows nothing about.

TinDoll
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for clearing this up for everyone. You did it much better than I could.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

I think you need to check the facts instead of taking what women here say before you decide who you like.

Romney's position on bc: that he will not make employers cover birth control or provide insurance that covers bc if it conflicts with their religion.

Position on pph: funding will be cut and used for other things that require taxes since 1. Pph is a private company not a government program 2. Pph only recieves 1/3 of its finances from the government 3. Pph was up, running and functional years before assistance 4. There are other places that can help provide affordable bc (health department, free clinic, any hospital since they will send you to a financer and help you cover the costs of healthcare if you meet poverty limits.)

Romney's position on abortion: he feels that abortion is wrong and should only be legal in cases of rape, incest, or medical necessaty. However he does not want to make it illegal. He wants to overturn roe vs wade, which currently gives the federal government jurisdiction in this area. By overturning this decision, it would be legal for each state to put the issue on a ballot and bring it to a vote what they feel is the best decision for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seen in online and some of the moms talking about here online.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

When did he ever do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I just don't like a man trying to tell me what to do with my own body.

And he bring his religion into it.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

What about Romney and the issue of birth control don't you like?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's my biggest problem with Rommy is birth control..I have to admit Rommy is making some real good points

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want Rommey in my vagina.
I don't think he needs to worry about what birth control I use

Quoting Anonymous:

Small businesses would have to close under Obama care. Or not provide insurance

Quoting Anonymous:

I am for the Obama care, something somewhere has gotta give.

Quoting TinDoll:

Obama wants to but 716K from medicare? For real!?! Just to fund his stupid Obamacare that NO ONE asked for. That under Obama, people will be penalized for NOT having it. Like a pp said... f*in cocky 

I don't want Obama in my wallet.

I don't think he needs to worry about some household's budgets at the expense of mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Romney 2012!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN