Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has your dh,df,so ever done this for you?

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 18 Replies
so i'm reall sick, I've been in bed since the 28th well today I got up about an hr ago from my afternoon nap and the house is spotless, there's roses on the table a card that says get well soon and a pot of chicken noodle soup on the stove. Idk whats gotten into him he's never usually this sweet but it did make me feel a lot better. I just had to give him the biggest hug and kiss in the world! Oh and he picked up ds from my grandparents got him fed bathed read a story and put him to bed i'm so shocked!!

Whats the sweetest thing your lover has done for you??

Gosh men are just so adorable sometimes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM
On Valentine's day this yr I had kicked my dh out a couple weeks before so he calls me up and asked if he can take me out for vday I agree so he takes me to this nice restaurant and then tookme to kareoke and sang unanswered prayers to me bought me 2 dozen roses and he actually danced w me he changed that night
Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM
aww how sweet!!glad he changed see they start to realize what they have when it's gone(=

Quoting Anonymous:

On Valentine's day this yr I had kicked my dh out a couple weeks before so he calls me up and asked if he can take me out for vday I agree so he takes me to this nice restaurant and then tookme to kareoke and sang unanswered prayers to me bought me 2 dozen roses and he actually danced w me he changed that night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liltaz1024
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM
Yea u have to teach them lik. Kids but he knew I would melt when he sang to me

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

aww how sweet!!glad he changed see they start to realize what they have when it's gone(=

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:43 AM

such a bore..*yawns

jshalas89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:43 AM
Hell no! My df would never kiss me if I was sick! Germ spreading- ick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccidentalAdult
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM

SO always takes care of me when I'm sick. It's one of the things I love most about him. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:53 AM
The fear of death lol

A couple of years ago I got really suck from a bladder infection (I thought it was the flu & a kidney stone) ended up in the hospital. The Dr told my dh if he'd have let me wait another day before making me go in I'd more than likely had died. The infection was so severe it had become toxic & infected my blood. But I'm used to kidney stones & that's what it felt like.
I was in the hospital for 9 days.
My dh never cleans or cooks or anything house-y.
Dh never misses work, even works on Sunday when everyone is off, answers his phone anytime day or night when a farmer calls.
He'd taken a week off, had his phone calls forwarded to the boss &
I came home to a spotless house, flowers, balloons, kids on perfect behavior & he cooked & catered to me for a week afterwards.

I often joke & tell him I guess I have to be near death to get any help or special treatment lol
noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this
He cooks for me sometimes in his nights off without me even asking. He lets me take naps if I need to. Stuff like that. I cherish things like that more. He knows I really don't care for flowers and consider it a waste of money. Buy me chocolate or something, and then were talking lol.
Candy0706
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM
We just started dating and I had a kidney infection. My sister had to drive me home from the dr office because a shot for pain and migraine, I was out of it. He went to the store and bought chicken noodle soup, Tylenol, Motrin, DayQuil, NyQuil, and my favorite candy-peach rings. I was shocked. He even came over and made the soup then as he sat it on the bed next to me and knocked it over. He had good intentions ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieBre21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I would probably think he was up to something if my DH did anything nice like that. =)

That was so sweet of him! I hope you feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured