Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost tampon???

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 14 Replies
What does that feel like??? Im sure i have a yeast infection, but usually if i get one i have a reason like too much sex or recent antibiotics etc. No reason this time..... just a recent period.

So just wondering what a lost tampon feels like..... right now my vag burns with the heat of a thousand suns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nerdy_Mama
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I've never lost a tampon. But, here's a bump.

auntietotty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Dig around up there and see if you can feel anything...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Are you sure it's not an std? Not trying to be funny or anything!
heathercm26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM
It better not be. Dh would be in some deep shit lol. If the monostat doesnt takr care of it ill go in.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you sure it's not an std? Not trying to be funny or anything!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adulation
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:56 PM

i dont know.  my sister had that happen once... after a couple days it came out on it's own as a huge clump while she was still on her period... so she said.  i dont know...  dont know how that happns but i guess it does

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope..but I had one get stuck.
I was 13, first time I ever used one.
My vagina swelled up around it.
My dr had to yank it out.. I was sore for weeks and was told don't use one till I was no longer a virgin.
That's how my mom found out I had sex..I asked to try tampons again.
heathercm26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I know. Right. I have never lost one nor can i imagine how that happens, but i never say never. I loose everything else

Quoting adulation:

i dont know.  my sister had that happen once... after a couple days it came out on it's own as a huge clump while she was still on her period... so she said.  i dont know...  dont know how that happns but i guess it does

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Is it possible that you didn't pull out the last one you inserted and then sometime after had sex? I don't think it would cause you to burn like you are describing but I've never had one disappear into the abyss before, lol, sorry I know it's not funny.

heathercm26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM
No. Dh is outta town a lot so its been a while. Thanks for the thought though.

It is kinda funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adulation
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

her version was that she was super drunk and had sex with the tampon in and forgot and a couple days later it come out.  ga-rooosssss!!!!! I asked her how cavernous her vagina is and she got mad, but come on! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!??

Quoting heathercm26:

I know. Right. I have never lost one nor can i imagine how that happens, but i never say never. I loose everything else

Quoting adulation:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured