Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH is webcamming with other men!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Don't be bossed around your a grown adult get your ass out there and tell him to man up and get out of the damn closet your not going to tolerate being with a man on the Downlow!

Quoting Anonymous:

I only recognized one of them and it was a guy he used to go to college with and some people thought they were gay, then, but I just laughed it off. They were talking in low voices, it sounded like some kind of fantasy role play, pretending to be different people or something.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Were they friends? Maybe people from some online game he plays? What were they talking about/doing? 

Unless dicks were out I don't see there being too much of a problem it could be a couple of guys from college or high school or something.

nikkik526
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Agree

Quoting Anonymous:

If he isn't bi, he could be gay..march in there and demand answers.

Sorry no man would order me back to my room once I seem that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Go back out there and find out what is going on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. I don't think so. I guess I wouldn't be upset if he were, though. Christmas is coming and things are tight. But, still!!!

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I don't know if I wanna know!! I mean, it seems pretty fucking obvious. :( Y'all don't know him. He is not this kind of man.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Don't be bossed around your a grown adult get your ass out there and tell him to man up and get out of the damn closet your not going to tolerate being with a man on the Downlow!

Quoting Anonymous:

I only recognized one of them and it was a guy he used to go to college with and some people thought they were gay, then, but I just laughed it off. They were talking in low voices, it sounded like some kind of fantasy role play, pretending to be different people or something.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Were they friends? Maybe people from some online game he plays? What were they talking about/doing? 

Unless dicks were out I don't see there being too much of a problem it could be a couple of guys from college or high school or something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
There ya go with your nasty comments and your bitchy attitudes! Take it somewhere else!

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. I don't think so. I guess I wouldn't be upset if he were, though. Christmas is coming and things are tight. But, still!!!

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

1plustwinsmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I didn't know "webcamming" was even a word, let alone that it was something bad. Am I the only one?

Quoting Anonymous:

He's WEBCAMMING!! OMG!! You know, with other men? Get it?

Quoting Anonymous:

What does this mean? Can you give more detail? I mean is he just chit chatting??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebraskamamaof2
by Chuck on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
3 moms liked this
I can't think of an unbitchy comment

*walks out of post*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Is he just talking to friends...or something x-rated?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM

no words

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN