Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH is webcamming with other men!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
And you went?? Hell no. If he was doing what your implying I would take my ass back out there and find out wtf is going on.

Quoting Anonymous:

No!! He yelled at me to get back in our room!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he stop and apologise to u?

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
so you're an actual woman that knows her husband is doing something dirty with a man but its cool as long as its to buy you some extra Christmas gifts?

Quoting Anonymous:

There ya go with your nasty comments and your bitchy attitudes! Take it somewhere else!

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. I don't think so. I guess I wouldn't be upset if he were, though. Christmas is coming and things are tight. But, still!!!

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Well obviously YOU dont even Know Him Lmao so You actually went to your room like a toddler get off of here and find out wtf is going on under your roof nobody can do it for you from here. Dont sit there saying omg omg omg waa waa waa people giving advice to get answers and you are saying Noooo he sent me to my room!! Be a grown ass woman and smak him on the Head n ask WTF!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know if I wanna know!! I mean, it seems pretty fucking obvious. :( Y'all don't know him. He is not this kind of man.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Don't be bossed around your a grown adult get your ass out there and tell him to man up and get out of the damn closet your not going to tolerate being with a man on the Downlow!

Quoting Anonymous:

I only recognized one of them and it was a guy he used to go to college with and some people thought they were gay, then, but I just laughed it off. They were talking in low voices, it sounded like some kind of fantasy role play, pretending to be different people or something.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Were they friends? Maybe people from some online game he plays? What were they talking about/doing? 

Unless dicks were out I don't see there being too much of a problem it could be a couple of guys from college or high school or something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
But, I don't want to see it!! I don't wanna know this about him!! I'm just in shock. I'll confront him when I figure out WTF to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

And you went?? Hell no. If he was doing what your implying I would take my ass back out there and find out wtf is going on.

Quoting Anonymous:

No!! He yelled at me to get back in our room!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he stop and apologise to u?

shymomof4
by Kristyn on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
This reply really does make her sound like a troll. Well that and how she is being evasive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. I don't think so. I guess I wouldn't be upset if he were, though. Christmas is coming and things are tight. But, still!!!

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd cut the electric to the computer and be demanding answers!

Go into your kitchen

Grab your frying pan

Walk up behind him

BASH HIS FUCKING HEAD IN

Shut off the computer

DEMAND ANSWERS!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:22 PM
That's not what I said! Your twisting my words around. But, if it was something he was doing just for cash, like he wasn't getting off for real or anything, and we'd talked about it, then that would be another story. I'd be ok with that.

Quoting MamaLub:

so you're an actual woman that knows her husband is doing something dirty with a man but its cool as long as its to buy you some extra Christmas gifts?

Quoting Anonymous:

There ya go with your nasty comments and your bitchy attitudes! Take it somewhere else!

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

Gealach
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM

But those new furbies are expensive...

Quoting MamaLub:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll. Boo

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaycersmom:

Is he making money?

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I'd go back out there and demand answers! Don't let him boss you around in your own home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DEJavu17
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe they are comparing penis sizes?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured