Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH is webcamming with other men!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (91-100):
areyouatroll
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Bahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should buy a dildo and get naked. Say hey baby (in a deep voice of course) start doing the windmill, slicing the pie motions with it and ask you want some of this dick? Lmao Idk that is odd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

you say he told you to get out of the living room.   isn't that your house too?   go back in there and say what the hell are you doing and no you won't leave the room

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Oh honey, you're so stupidly oblivious that you must be a troll.
soon2bmommyof2
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:49 AM
You're only responding to the bitches lol so I figured that'd get a response... and I was correct :)

Look I truly think you need to go ask him wtf he thinks he's doing!! And I'd be packing my shit and leaving asap! He is a closet homosexual and you're sitting back LETTING him do this to you right now! You need to stand up for yourself girl!!!! NOONE deserves to be cheated on, especially by their HUSBAND WITH OTHER MEN!! I'm sorry he's doing this to you... but you're your ONLY way out!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am NOT a bitch, Ms. Rudenastyasscomment! I'm trying to figure out WTF to do next! Back off!

Quoting soon2bmommyof2:

Is he still out there getting off to men while you hide out in your room like a bitch?!?!?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nathansmommy331
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM

shoulda said webCUMMing

Quoting Anonymous:

He's WEBCAMMING!! OMG!! You know, with other men? Get it?

Quoting Anonymous:

What does this mean? Can you give more detail? I mean is he just chit chatting??

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

And you just went? I would have stood my ground and said fuck no I won't go back to the room! WTF do you think you are doing? 

Quoting Anonymous:

No!! He yelled at me to get back in our room!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he stop and apologise to u?

daiseymae2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Shit would hit the fan right then and there. And yes, his ass would be gone. 

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Clearly you don't know him either. If you did you would know he's into the weenie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I would be like...fine...fuck you then..if you're turning gay on me now or something...it's over. Just cuz he's not talking to girls doesn't mean it's not cheating.....what are you gonna do. That's some fucked up shit...good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)