Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: So who brought their A game tonight? Not necessarily who you want to vote for, who gave a better debate.

Options:

Obama

Romney

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 86

View Results

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Quoting Sassy762:

He may have won the debate BUT he won't win the Election, lol

AshleyM811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM

From this poll I'm not sure you ladies watched the same debate I did...

ZoeCY
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I don't think that either of them did very well.  Romney seemed to be addressing the president more than the American people though and that really annoyed me (I don't know much about the actual rules of debate but that seems like it should be one haha).  He also interrupted a lot and both were awful with the time.  The president also stumbled a lot.  For me it was a lose lose situation really.  

AshleyM811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I'm not a real big fan of either of them, but Obama just didn't do well in my opinion. I guess all the stammering got me. Debates in general annoy me because I hate when people interrupt...and they ALL, ALWAYS interrupt. Annoying as hell

Quoting ZoeCY:

I don't think that either of them did very well.  Romney seemed to be addressing the president more than the American people though and that really annoyed me (I don't know much about the actual rules of debate but that seems like it should be one haha).  He also interrupted a lot and both were awful with the time.  The president also stumbled a lot.  For me it was a lose lose situation really.  

AshleyM811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Funny. How you describe Romney is how I think Obama acted...

Quoting rgba:

While Romney likely "won" the debate, I thought Obama seemed more Presidential, and Romney was an arrogant, pompous ass who interrupted everyone like a toddler.
AshleyM811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I agree with you. It seems Obama was the one who came unprepared and interrupted.

Quoting Anonymous:

Funny. How you describe Romney is how I think Obama acted...

Quoting rgba:

While Romney likely "won" the debate, I thought Obama seemed more Presidential, and Romney was an arrogant, pompous ass who interrupted everyone like a toddler.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Looks like Obama was the "moron" last night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured