Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are going to smoke, you should at least support your OWN bad habit!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM
  • 14 Replies

There is a neighor we have that comes over every night and asks my husband for a cigarette! what they hell dude? You can't even support your own bad habit and expect other people to. I get if you want to smoke, but go buy your own cigarettes.

My husband does NOT give him cigarettes, he just knows that my husband smokes so he keeps asking, and someone coming and ringing your doorbell at 930 at night waking up your kids, gets old fast!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Ok and?
AccidentalAdult
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, I hate that shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:39 AM

so have your dh tell him he's out

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:39 AM

well then stop giving them to him.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:39 AM

HE does, but its very aggrivating when someone comes ringing your doorbell at 930 at night and waking up your sleeping kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:41 AM

then your dh needs to put his foot down and put a stop to it...and if he won't, then you have a wimp for a hubby

Quoting kmorales7690:

HE does, but its very aggrivating when someone comes ringing your doorbell at 930 at night and waking up your sleeping kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:45 AM
2 moms liked this

We had a neighbor who did this. We no longer took our pack out with us to smoke. DH and I would step outside with just the cigarette we were smoking. When the neighbor would step outside and ask for a smoke we just told him that we did not have any on us. He then asked if he could take a hit of ours and DH told him that we were not in the business of supporting someones else's habit. He told the guy straight up that it was too expensive to support his habit and that he was making our smoke breaks uncomfortable. The guy stood there dumb founded and asked if we would leave the butt for him when we were done. DH told him no and asked him to leave us alone. The guy got pissed and walked away. He never bothered us again. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Ask him not to come over after a certain time, because it wakes up your children. The cigarettes whatever, I really like my neighbors so borrowing/bumming anything probably wouldn't bother me.

MommieBre21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

And that's when you open the door, and say," Never ring that doorbell or knock on this door again." Then close it.

Quoting kmorales7690:

Quoting Anonymous:

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree I walk to the store for my mom and buy them for her because she's too lazy to get off the couch on weekends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)