Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnancy symptoms that quickly?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
We have a girl who just found out she was pregnant last week. Went to the doctor yesterday and found out shes 5 weeks. Yesterday another employee came to me laughing b/c the newly pregnant girl said she's almost wet her pants bc her baby is pushing on her bladder. She also said this morning that she needs to eat very frequently bc she's eating triple amount the food she use to because she's eating for two and can tell shes so much more hungry. I am attempting not to laugh in her face but at 5 weeks is your bladder really affected by the baby? Really? Most people don't know they are pregnant at 5 weeks...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM
You do have to pee more at 5 weeks but the baby isn't kicking it. She's crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM
The other girls that work here and myself never noticed bathroom changes that early. But everyone is different in that sense.

Quoting Mychele:

jamielynnef2
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM
With my first two pregnancies, I didn't notice that early...with this last one, yes, I had to pee constantly especially at night and if I didn't eat o would get sick and my appetite was way bigger than it normally was...I noticed it the last two weeks of august and it still didn't dawn on me until the first week in Sept when I realized I missed my period lol then it all made sense...I went in the first week of Sept and I was 6 weeks...2 weeks later when in for 8 week ultrasound and found out we were having twins lol....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Very early on.....maybe 6 weeks....I was definitely more hungry more often.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I noticed >.< My food cravings also kicked in before I found out. The only one I waited on was my second, the other 2 were tested for at the first missed day of my period... So at about 6-8 weeks.

My heartburn kicked in with my second before I found out. Second and third pregnancies caused me to gain weight before I tested.

Once I had my positives it was like... OH! So THAT'S why...

It's possible she has symptoms but more likely she wants attention.

MaryLu86
by Emmy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I had to pee non-stop very early in pregnacy! It was because I was always thrirsty and drank tons of water, not because the baby was pushing it out lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Frequent urination is a sign of pregnancy.

Quoting Anonymous:

The other girls that work here and myself never noticed bathroom changes that early. But everyone is different in that sense.

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)