Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How crazy is your schedule?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 13 Replies
Mines pretty insane. Having a baby, going to school and practicum is not fun.
I have class Monday Tuesday and then Thursday night. I have practicum all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Then as soon as I get home I get baby until he goes to bed at 7. After that I do homework and go to sleep. I have weekends off but that will most likely stop when my mat leave ends in February and I go back to work. I will probably work evening and weekends so that means not getting home until 9 on weekdays. God I can't wait until April when school is out for summer!
Lol how crazy is your schedule? My crazy schedule is just starting so please someone tell me it can be done! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Wow that sounds crazy. I don't know how anyone can go to school when they have kids. I was stressed out working part time and going to school full time when I didn't even have kids lol. Good luck!  

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Ours is packed, but it's mostly because of the kids.

Hubby and I both work M-F, 8-5.  Monday my daughter has private basketball lessons.  Tuesday she has regular practice and my youngest son has baseball games.  Wednesday we are off!  Thursday is another basketball practice and baseball game.  Friday is baseball practice.  Saturday is basketball tournament and baseball game.  Sunday is basketball league.  Our oldest son doesn't drive yet, but he works two days during the week 4-10 and then on Friday and Saturday from 4-midnight.

We are go go go!   LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

My schedule is very nice. My husband works outside the home. I work from home. My daughter goes to preschool a few days full time and couple days are half days. Having only one child keeps it simple, and I am grateful to be able to work from home. I take her to her extracurricular activities. I refuse to be one of those crazy, insane mothers driving three kids to three different places and going nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM

OP, You look young from your photo, you can do it!

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Non-stop M-F from about 5a-9p....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Pretty young. I'll be 20 on the 13th. I have a sinus cold right now so I feel like I have no energy lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

OP, You look young from your photo, you can do it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
highlandmum
by Spunky on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Mine is because of my children's activities.  I work - Monday to Thursday from 7 am till 5 pm, and Friday 7 am till 4 pm.  Right now I start 30 min early on Wednesday to finish early.  Plus I have the following:

Pick up oldest DD from high school football at 5:15 pm - Monday to Friday

Monday - Oldest DS has football from 6:15 till 8:30 pm, In three weeks this ends but then he has defencive hockey training from 6:00 till 7:00 pm

Tuesday - Oldest DD has city rep football from 6:15 till 9:00 pm, and DS has hockey from 5:30 till 7:00

Wednesday - other DD has Dance from 5:15 till 8:15, and DS has football from 6:15 till 8:30 pm

Thursday - Oldest DD has her city rep football from 6:15 till 9:00, and DS has hockey training from 6:00 till 7:00

Friday - DS has hockey from 5:00 till 6:30 pm, and younger DD has dance from 5:30 till 8:30 - starting in November this changes to 4:45 till 8:30

Saturday - DS will usually have a football game in the morning between (8 am till 11 am), and he also has a hockey game anywhere from (11 am till 4 pm), and oldest DD will have a football game anywhere from (5 pm till 8pm)

Sunday - DS will usually have a hockey practise or a game - these time vary

Plus there is always one extra hockey practise every other week on a Monday from 6:30 am till 8:00 am.  Yes before school.  It can be done - planning, make sure everything is ready the night before, crock-pot is your best friend, and big thing is make sure everyone knows the schedule and any changes ahead of time.  Plus do not be afraid to ask someone for help, and if you are late for something - so be it.  It is not the end of the world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Mon/wed/Fri I wake up 630, get kids ready and to oldest yo bus as 730, leave straight to work be there by 815. Work until 145, drive to oldest school to pick up at 210. Home, hw, showers, dinner. I leave at 630 and work until 1030, home at 11 bed by 1200 (I work thurs night too). Tuesday/Thursday day times are much more relaxed...school for oldest, school (online) for me and catch up on housework...I nanny so youngest goes to work with me
Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
It's nothing I can't manage. I recently started working 3 nights a week, I go to school, home school my oldest, and the general upkeep of our home as well as maintaining my relationship with my husband. We also recently had a baby as well so that's been an adjustment. There is a lot to do and it's time consuming. But not too stressful and we are happy so we are good
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN