Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you... Edited!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Would you endure major pain to breastfeed your baby? If yes then for how long? And I mean alot more than discomfort, I mean tears streaming pain.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyboy117
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3earthangels
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Yes

*edit* with my last I endured bloody cracked nipples, mastitis, and bruising from her not being able to latch well/appropriately for 2 1/2 months. I ended up BFing her for over two years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Thats awesome! I'm at 6 months now and its been a constant fight. I've had issues with all my babies. I finally went to the doctor but I already know its related to my auto immune disease and if I want to keeping bfing I have to just deal with it :/

Quoting 3earthangels:

Yes

*edit* with my last I endured bloody cracked nipples, mastitis, and bruising from her not being able to latch well/appropriately for 2 1/2 months. I ended up BFing her for over two years.

indymom72
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM

no, I wouldn't.

zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I did. I had a bunch of bruising when we first started breastfeeding, we got through it though

3earthangels
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Awww, I'm sorry. You're doing great though! Amazing sacrifice for your little one!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats awesome! I'm at 6 months now and its been a constant fight. I've had issues with all my babies. I finally went to the doctor but I already know its related to my auto immune disease and if I want to keeping bfing I have to just deal with it :/

Quoting 3earthangels:

Yes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candy0706
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Yes keep nipples and breast clean and make sure baby latches on good. It's worth doing something healthy for your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mehganh
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I would like to say yes. But honestly I don't know. I had some pain but it went away with time. If it didn't ever go away I'm not sure. But I think yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I had all of that with my first. I would sit there and just bawl. It got better after a couple months. I didn't do it as long as you though. She self weaned at 8 months.

Quoting 3earthangels:

Yes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM
It would depend.. Is it something that can be fixed, only a temporary issue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)