Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im A Terrible Excuse For An American!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Or at least some people would think so. I didn't watch the presidential debate last night. Did I miss anything good?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
3earthangels
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't watch it either, purposely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I think it is important to pay attention to the changing politics in our country.. doesn't make you terrible, just a little ignorant ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I didn't either. I wanted to buuuut dh hates politics. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkieRed
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I saw bits and pieces on the news this morning. I feel that I'm already up to date on the issues, and I already had my mind made up about who I'm going to vote for, before the debate anyway. So it's not like the debate would have swayed me towards a particular candidate. If I were undecided, I'd have watched it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this
You Missed Obama Reel Romeny In And Let Him Talk All Over Himself! He Contradicted every damn thing he has ever said lol smh Im voting for obama he stated only FACTS and real issues meanwhile romney was concerned about getting rid of PBS............. Its clear he is an idiot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I turned that crap off myself. I hid out and read books to my little one instead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

You Missed Obama Reel Romeny In And Let Him Talk All Over Himself! He Contradicted every damn thing he has ever said lol smh Im voting for obama he stated only FACTS and real issues meanwhile romney was concerned about getting rid of PBS............. Its clear he is an idiot

His point was to cut spending, he likes PBS we just can't afford it which is a fact he said nothing about not allowing them to fund themselves through commercials or public donations or what have you. Obama was clearly the one not stating facts last night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I saw that too! Idk romney just looks evil. He did seem to be stuttering alot and he did go back on several things he has stated before the debate. so im with the original Anon on that. And for the second Anon Really with all the issues in the world who cares about PBS??? There are more important issues than whats on T.V. I think obama talked about it all. Was confident and i believe he will do what he has planned. Meanwhile romney couldn't give a clear answer on several things. He just talks in circles. I dont believe in him or whatever he has planned THAT WE DONT KNOW lol Whole debate he never really told us what that was exactly...... not bashing any romney supporters but come on people.

Quoting :

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN