Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can someone tweak this?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Please?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Replies (81-86):
bry36
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I think I have a drawer full of tests we have been TTC for 17 months now you would think I would stop the madness but I still seem to test like 20 times each cycle but no I always think well what if the test was faulty? and I really am or what if I had to much to drink and that's why its a BFN that's never the case but I keep hoping LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol
I'm 11 dpo. I could wait oooorrrrrr test in the am and get 3 more tests.

Quoting bry36:

What are you 10 DPO ? probably to early to get a BFP not always of course but generally most don't show this early I would wait 2 days then test again ok who am I kidding I test like 3 times a day from about 9 DPO until AF LMAO -I have a peeing on a stick addiction and need rehab or a baby -good luck momma !

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Lol

Quoting bry36:

I think I have a drawer full of tests we have been TTC for 17 months now you would think I would stop the madness but I still seem to test like 20 times each cycle but no I always think well what if the test was faulty? and I really am or what if I had to much to drink and that's why its a BFN that's never the case but I keep hoping LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol
I'm 11 dpo. I could wait oooorrrrrr test in the am and get 3 more tests.

Quoting bry36:

What are you 10 DPO ? probably to early to get a BFP not always of course but generally most don't show this early I would wait 2 days then test again ok who am I kidding I test like 3 times a day from about 9 DPO until AF LMAO -I have a peeing on a stick addiction and need rehab or a baby -good luck momma !

Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM
That is what I'm saying. My test was so faint you could barely see it. It didn't get darker until I was over 2 months pregnant. So I guess my 2 year old ds is all my imagination haha.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it's faint, you're not pregnant?!

Wow. Tell that to my ds who is almost a year old!

Quoting Anonymous:

no it's never faint if you're really pregnant. I think you just want to see something that isn't there. If it's been more than 10 minutes since you took this test, you're not pregnant. Try again next month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not always. Sometimes it's really faint.

Quoting Anonymous:

if you have to tweak it, you're not pregnant. A positive shows without a doubt. It's a negative.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Lol, right!!! Ds must be imaginary, too.

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

That is what I'm saying. My test was so faint you could barely see it. It didn't get darker until I was over 2 months pregnant. So I guess my 2 year old ds is all my imagination haha.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it's faint, you're not pregnant?!

Wow. Tell that to my ds who is almost a year old!

Quoting Anonymous:

no it's never faint if you're really pregnant. I think you just want to see something that isn't there. If it's been more than 10 minutes since you took this test, you're not pregnant. Try again next month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not always. Sometimes it's really faint.

Quoting Anonymous:

if you have to tweak it, you're not pregnant. A positive shows without a doubt. It's a negative.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I don't see anything. Just 1 line. It looks like a dried pee line
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Honestly it looks like an evaporation line to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)