Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Obama supporters.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do YOU support Obama?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (291-293):
momsince1989
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I support President Obama for a thousand reasons. But the main ones are that I trust his vision for our country and for the middle class, his goals on energy and our economy. I do not trust that other guy and have a feeling he will take women back 100 years on our rights. I cannot understand any woman who would willingly give our rights away?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I support Obama because I agree with him on major issues. He's for the women as well. He's not climbing into my uterus telling me what I need to do. He does care. He worries about the 47%. He doesn't think the poor isn't his problem because they have a saftey net. I think he is doing the best he can do for a man that inherrited a shit storm. The economy began to fall in 08. Obama wasn't even in office yet. However, people are quick to blame him. He wasn't the one there when the housing market took a dive.People seem to forget he didn't create this, he is trying to fix it. Mittens couldn't turn this mess around in 4 yrs and I don't expect Obama to.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Because Obama is from a middle class family and understands struggle- Romney has never been there and is out of touch with the hardships of being poor and working middle class; he thinks poor people are lazy moochers and with that kind of attitude, I don't feel he has the understanding  work in the best interest of the American people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured