Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question for Obama supporters.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do YOU support Obama?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Because conservatives are morons.

Meh. I support Obama for a number of reasons. Most of them social.
Romney isn't an all star and he doesn't have what it take in my eyes to be the social leader we need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Speech delay requires speech therapy. I wouldn't want my child learning speech from baby bear.
: /

Quoting mariesmama:

because romney wants to cut funding for education and pbs both very important for my speech delayed 3 yr old

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Quoting Anonymous:

No wonder your 3 year old has speech problems... SMDH. 

Quoting mariesmama:

simple its awesome when she says anything she can name the entire cast of sesame street

Do you even have a disabled child?

My son is autistic. He his very close to being nonverbal.  The only reason he knows what he does know now is through music.  He watches the kid shows on PBS and has learned a lot from the music they play.

YES, I do my part as a parent, but it often doesn't have much impact because  he's not a "work together with other people" type of child. (Just a shot in the dark, but Im gonna say thats due to his autism) ... -.-

My point was that this mom is simply uneducated. 

I have seen her post the same thing on every political post this morning, but yet she sticks by the same story regardless. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Cause Romney is a douchbag.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

No public television station SHOULD be government subsidized.

and he doesn't want to cut education, he wants to improve it..

I'm no Romney supporter, but I do listen to what the man has to say.  I feel as though... you don't.   

Quoting mariesmama:

because romney wants to cut funding for education and pbs both very important for my speech delayed 3 yr old

rockinmomto2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Because I don't like Romney or his mormon views. *shrug* If you read his actual policies, you'll see that while he wants to cut funding to many things (including PBS), he will also destroy the economy again by cutting over a million jobs in the next two years. 

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Because I think he has the best interests of middle class America in mind. Because I support Obamacare. Because I agree with his stance on women's rights and same sex marriage. Because I feel that he has accomplished change in the past 4 years, and it is ridiculous to expect him to fix all of the problems that he inherited in 4 years time. Because I feel that Romney is a horrible choice for our country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaimieLynn8
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Oh for Christ fucking sake give people more than 4 minutes to respond.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad, not a single supporter can answer my question.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting Luna091306:

It's funded by viewers like you through tax dollars. Here's my take on cutting funding to PBS and other programs....does that not eliminate jobs?

Quoting Anonymous:

He said he wanted to hire more teachers. How is that cutting spending? Besides, isn't PBS supposed to be funded by viewers like you? Is that the only reason why you are supporting Obama?

Quoting mariesmama:

Ireallydontcare
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I ABSOLUTELY disagree with every thing that you just said; however, I am impressed with your presentation. You have thought it out. You certainly seem educated on your facts. Good for you. I am sad to say I don't see that often here.

Quoting nerdymom28:

I find it funny that you're calling out Obama supporters for not answering your question....4 minutes after you make the post. Give it some time dear, I'm sure you'll get hundreds of valid answers to your question.

As for me, I am a Democrat. I am pro-choice and pro gay marriage.. I believe in the "Buffet Rule" and building social programs, and I agree with his stance on gun control. I could go on forever, but suffice it to say that I agree with Obama on every major issue. And I think Obama is a good president. He needs another 4 years to accomplish what he set out to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN