Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question for Obama supporters.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do YOU support Obama?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Where did the OP go?
PranaPilot
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I support Obama because I like where his focus is. Green energy, education, health care, and middle class. My life has significant improved with just the changes he's made to health care in the last 4 years. Romney is a money mongering, heartless, business man. He owns the company my husband works for. He has made a living out of crushing the little guy to make billions. The fundamentals that will save this country are the exact opposite of everything Romney believes in. We need to encourage small business, import less, and take care of americans. I may not agree with every little thing Obama does, but then I'm not the president of the united states and I can't imagine someone pleasing everyone. It's just impossible. I like Obama, and his ideals. I like his goals even if I don't always understand his way about going towards them. I don't like Romney and what he stands for. Last nights performance was a perfect example. What a performance it was. He stood there and contradicted most everything in the policies he supports and claimed all these similarities with Obama. It was ridiculous. The man is a very savoy businessman. He thinks if we grade schools then the parents can just send their kid to the schools with the better grade. How out of touch can you be? The man actually said that we are a nation that believes we are all children of the same God! That's a direct quote. My mouth dropped open. The man is out of touch, and about as unscrupulous as they come, even for a politician.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

nramey
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Get Netflix. all the Sesame Street you could want is on there.

Quoting mariesmama:

because romney wants to cut funding for education and pbs both very important for my speech delayed 3 yr old

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Cause he's half black....mwahahaha...none ya business!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
4 moms liked this
I support obama because he is and has always been focused on REAL ISSUES! Im pro choice! Im voting to keep my rights and the rights of my unborn daughter OURS! Im also voting for him because i agree with his views on education. And i want my daughter to have a chance to go to college like i did. I also agree with his views on gays and many other things that he stands for.

FACTS: In the debate last night ROMNEY? was rude and kept changing everything he said. Stuttering and sweating like R-kelly in the closet of a 13 year olds slumber party.

He said: If you cant pay for tuition? Then college is not for you. That means if we as parents dont have enough money saved our children WILL NOT have a chance to get an education. Romney also claims he will provide more jobs... But how will young america know how to work the jobs he provides if they cant go to school and learn how?

Many things about Romney including his FACE! seem evil and inconsiderate. Taking away womens rights. Adding power windows to airplanes and tax cuts for rich people and PBS?? Not really things i want my president to be concerned about.

OBAMA: Wants to let us keep our rights as women. Let people marry who they love No matter what gender. Give our children a chance to have good educations. Provide more jobs. Provide health care for my sick mother and grandmother. the list goes on.

Obama only talked about what he has been Doing and trying to do and will continue to work on. Romney only talked about what obama hasn't done right or wont do. Meanwhile he could never give a straight answer on what he will do.

Obama took on this economy after the 8 years bush took to tear it down. People should stop blaming him. 4 Years is not enough time to rebuild what was torn down. I pray he gets his second term. Obama Is For Us ALL. Romney Is FOR HIMSELF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
This exactly.

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

This right here. :)

Quoting nerdymom28:

I find it funny that you're calling out Obama supporters for not answering your question....4 minutes after you make the post. Give it some time dear, I'm sure you'll get hundreds of valid answers to your question.

As for me, I am a Democrat. I am pro-choice and pro gay marriage.. I believe in the "Buffet Rule" and building social programs, and I agree with his stance on gun control. I could go on forever, but suffice it to say that I agree with Obama on every major issue. And I think Obama is a good president. He needs another 4 years to accomplish what he set out to do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM

netflix sucks asss they have old ass reruns of the shows we had netflix for a year withinn a week my son wacth all the sesme street they had on it .. and what about aurthur  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

why would anyone want to build a green energy plant here when evan w/ Obamas tax breaks they can do it way cheaper in china? why not use the things that we have in this country like COAL!!

Quoting lnrmom:

First of all, you posted this and expected an answer in two minutes (sorry, saw your first post and looked at the time stamp and just... ugh).

I'm voting for Obama because he stands for everything I stand for. I trust that he's not going to take away my rights or my daughters' rights. I trust that we are going to move FORWARD and not BACK. I love that his family is representing us and he doesn't insert foot in mouth and disrespect other countries IN their countries. I love that he respects people's beliefs even if they are not the same as his (ie the LGBT community). I love that he cares for our poor, our sick, our disabled and cares for the "less of us". I love that he has at least tried to work bipartisanly, even though his attempts have been thwarted on multiple occasions. I love that he is working diligently on green energy.

AND I believe Romney to be a lying, rude, crude, unprofessional who couldn't tell the truth if it held a gun to his head. I don't trust him, not even a little bit.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I deleted everything else in the post because I would like to focus on this for one moment, if you don't mind.

Private insurance companies do this exact thing. My doctor requested an MRI of my back because I was having some major issues in JANUARY. I'm still in a lot of pain, but I couldn't afford another $900 worth of physical therapy (besides they saw "improvement" - not healing "improvement" so they wouldn't extend it anyway) so I still haven't had my MRI. Why? Because the INSURANCE company denied it. So what is so different if its a panel of medical experts, or a panel of insurance people?

My neurologist requested an MRI of my brain due to a constant headache for over a month. It took them a week of going round and round about it before the finally allowed it. My doc had to document that Alzheimer's and cancer runs in my family. THANK GOD it was clear, but they were going to deny it. What if I had a tumor that was causing my vision and hearing changes?

Quoting AHmom103:

... "we will now have an unelected government board deciding what treatments and tests are medically necessary, and they will be able to deny anyone anything they want. Yep, that sounds SO much better! So my 70 year old grandma who is in better shape than most 40 year olds better not get cancer, because she's too old, and won't be covered. Too bad, huh?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)