Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

there was a man in our house...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

so last night i put my boys to bed, and  and me and dh go to bed, and i am just on the edge of sleep when ds2 wakes up crying, so i go see what his problem is, he had thrown all his blankets off his bed, and his nappi was a bit wet, so i changed him and put him back to bed, go back to our room and crawl into bed, within minutes i was in the state where your dreaming but you feel awake.

we were in another house, an old two story house, and i had heard something in the basement, i get up to go see what i heard, leaving dh sleeping, and go downstairs, i find nothing and think i am just being silly, but as i start to go up the steep staircase, i see a shadow pas the door, a big man, i try calling out to see who he is, but no words come out, just ineffectual little grunts, my words are stuck in my throat. as i get to the top of the stairs, and poke my head around the door, i see him approaching the staircase to the second floor, where our children are sleeping, i try to yell, but only a grunt comes out, i am almost paralyzed in fear. 

finaly i let out  what sounds like a snarl and bang on the wall to get the mans attention, i must have looked half demon half ghost and the sound i made as i said was like a snarl, the man lets out a yell and starts running out of the house.....and then i woke up. 

gosh i hate those dreams.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

anyone else have bad dreams last night?

PiNkIsPuNk
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I had a dream the night before last that my husband, sister, son, and I were held hostage in a bank.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

usually my bad dreams are very apocalyptic, the world is ending, gov't has collapsed and my family is on the run and struggling to survive in a chaotic world. this dream was so weird......the look on his face when he heard my snarl and bang on the wall....i actually woke up...laid there for a second, and started laughing....i am so weird lol

Quoting PiNkIsPuNk:

I had a dream the night before last that my husband, sister, son, and I were held hostage in a bank.

PiNkIsPuNk
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Weird. I usually have dreams about things I can't see or I die a lot. I've been shot, died in two car accidents, hung, the list goes on.

Quoting Anonymous:

usually my bad dreams are very apocalyptic, the world is ending, gov't has collapsed and my family is on the run and struggling to survive in a chaotic world. this dream was so weird......the look on his face when he heard my snarl and bang on the wall....i actually woke up...laid there for a second, and started laughing....i am so weird lol

Quoting PiNkIsPuNk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Bwahahahahahahahaha
I love dreams! They are like our own personal little horror flicks.

When I was pregnant I had a dream some teenage boy was going on a rampage in Ikea. He was shooting everyone and I was hiding from him. Eventually I see him walk around and stand over where I am hiding. I stand up and and am face to face with him and his gun. I think to myself "wow this is WAY too scary"
And I woke up! I totaly had control. It was the shit.
I love dreams. Even scary ones. There's nothingto be afraid of. They are our own little movies. Good or bad. They're just cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I hate those types of dreams where you can't move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXathomemommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM

EEEWWWW! how scary! but it's actually cool how you scared him away to protect your babies maybe its just a dream telling you your a mommy not be messed with hahahhahahah!

Amanda7409
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Yeah I've had tons of creepy dreams lately... Im 15 weeks pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Yes. Some skinny-er version of me was trying to destroy me and all my hard work in life. You know like one of the many roommate movies? Except it was myself causing my own destruction. It was strange. And enlightening

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I had a weird Twilight dream where this guy I was into was a vampire and I wanted to do him. Idk. It was weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN