Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's something that if your Husband did you would file for Divorce no questions ask?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Replies (11-18):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I've been married for over 20 years, so I'm fairly certain I don't have to worry about too many things.  I think the only (outrageous) thing I can think of would be if I caught him in bed with another man.  I could forgive anything else.  But, if he was gay-I couldn't ignore that or live with it (and no, I don't believe in bi-sexuality.  I think they're actually gay, but haven't admitted it to themselves yet.)

imuney
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

There are some things you dont know you wont tolerate until they come up and youre faced with them,but off the top of my head I can already tell you molestation,rape/abuse,homosexuality,racism,an unwillingness to change alcoholism or drug abuse, or failure to support his family due to laziness.

simplybeauty34
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting chalisa0:

Well, I've been married for over 20 years, so I'm fairly certain I don't have to worry about too many things.  I think the only (outrageous) thing I can think of would be if I caught him in bed with another man.  I could forgive anything else.  But, if he was gay-I couldn't ignore that or live with it (and no, I don't believe in bi-sexuality.  I think they're actually gay, but haven't admitted it to themselves yet.)

So you would forgive abuse!!

simplybeauty34
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I agree with everyone abuse/ cheating/ laziness

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM

abuse me or my child.

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM

abuse, physical or mental. I would have to be forgive cheating, as he has forgiven me. but he ever lays a hand on me, or starts again with the mental abuse, he knows I am gone.

also treating our son like crap will get him a quick divorce.

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Abuse and cheating. Physically cheating... 

daiseymae2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Cheat, drugs, put us in danger for selfish reasons.

ETA abuse of me or the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)