Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stripper name?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I have decided too take the dancer job while i look for something else . I NEED A NAME. something that would work good for me . Im white blonde hair green eyes 5' 7'' 130 lbs something cute but sexy HELP !!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Curious where you will be working... Don't need the name of the club, just wondering the general area.

Anyway,
Bailey
Brianna
Candy
Jade
Veronica
Marissa
Destiny
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Venus, Caramel, Daisy Duke, Sunshine,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Mystic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM
My main one was Bethany. I had a few others too. Bridgette, Kimmy, and Savanah sometimes.
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Eck... My dd's names is Raevyn (like raven) does that really sound like a stripper?

Quoting chaslee:

There are bound to be Ambers, Sapphires, Cinnamons, Gingers, and Stars aplenty.  Oh, and Brittany too.  Do you have a look/theme or a signature song?  I knew a dancer that always started the night with Betty Davis Eyes.  She went by Betty.. Who woulda thunk?  Try something classy and unfake sounding.  Kate, Meghan... Trying to think of all the girls I knew in school that worked their way through by dancing... There was Raven, Nikka, Xandra, Lanore, Chantelle... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Yes I know the dancers karma is my bff , there a luscious ,a sapphire ,mis nay ,mary Jane, Barbie ,justice ,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Amarillo,tx

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Curious where you will be working... Don't need the name of the club, just wondering the general area.

Anyway,

Bailey

Brianna

Candy

Jade

Veronica

Marissa

Destiny
chaslee
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I don't personally think it sounds like a stripper, but I did know a stripper that went by that.  Of course, I have also known a stripper that went by the name of Stephanie and one that went by Kate... so... there you have it! lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Eck... My dd's names is Raevyn (like raven) does that really sound like a stripper?

Quoting chaslee:

There are bound to be Ambers, Sapphires, Cinnamons, Gingers, and Stars aplenty.  Oh, and Brittany too.  Do you have a look/theme or a signature song?  I knew a dancer that always started the night with Betty Davis Eyes.  She went by Betty.. Who woulda thunk?  Try something classy and unfake sounding.  Kate, Meghan... Trying to think of all the girls I knew in school that worked their way through by dancing... There was Raven, Nikka, Xandra, Lanore, Chantelle... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Bump
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Lol okay.

Quoting chaslee:

I don't personally think it sounds like a stripper, but I did know a stripper that went by that.  Of course, I have also known a stripper that went by the name of Stephanie and one that went by Kate... so... there you have it! lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting chaslee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN