Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BFF TATTOOS!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
My friend and I just started talking again after 5-6 years because I moved away. After moving back we got pretty close again over Facebook and hung out a few times. She suggested that we get bff matching tattoos. I've never had a tattoo and really would like to have my first meaningful with some thought put into it. So I told her I was flattered by the idea, but id have to decline. She got all pissy and stopped talking to me all together because o wouldn't do this with her. She said our friendship apparently doesn't mean anything to me. We haven't talked or said a single word to eachother in over a year now. Well Haha I'm 100% glad with my choice of not doing a bff tattoo. What a nut!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Your BFF is a 12 year old girl?
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Yeah, I know a couple people who have those. Guess who they dont talk to anymore?! LOL!!

unusualmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I would never make a friend tattoo their body for a friendship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Right! She's 21 and hangs around with 16-18 year olds still in hs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your BFF is a 12 year old girl?

lhernandez7208
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I wouldn't get one for a bff. But my sister and I are getting the same tatt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. I'm just so happy I didn't do something that stupid. My bf and I don't even want to get matching tattoos. Just sounds dumb to me. Anything can happen and your stuck with it for life.

Quoting BEXi:

Yeah, I know a couple people who have those. Guess who they dont talk to anymore?! LOL!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Only thing I've ever done for a bff at the time was bought one of those heart necklaces broke down the middle with friend on one side and ship on the other. And that was when I was like 9

Quoting unusualmom:

I would never make a friend tattoo their body for a friendship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM
My best friend and I have best friend tats, we did it has a spur of the moment thing. We've been friends since 6th grade and yes we still talk, daily, even though since then we have both moved and live 14 hours apart.
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Right? What ever happened to BFF necklaces?

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly. I'm just so happy I didn't do something that stupid. My bf and I don't even want to get matching tattoos. Just sounds dumb to me. Anything can happen and your stuck with it for life.

Quoting BEXi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Personally I still wouldn't do that, but it makes a whole lot more sense to get one with a family member. There's a bond there that will be there forever.

Quoting lhernandez7208:

I wouldn't get one for a bff. But my sister and I are getting the same tatt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN