Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BFF TATTOOS!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friend and I just started talking again after 5-6 years because I moved away. After moving back we got pretty close again over Facebook and hung out a few times. She suggested that we get bff matching tattoos. I've never had a tattoo and really would like to have my first meaningful with some thought put into it. So I told her I was flattered by the idea, but id have to decline. She got all pissy and stopped talking to me all together because o wouldn't do this with her. She said our friendship apparently doesn't mean anything to me. We haven't talked or said a single word to eachother in over a year now. Well Haha I'm 100% glad with my choice of not doing a bff tattoo. What a nut!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Yea definitely has some issues.

Quoting marinenonstop:

She sounds a little creepy.

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM
My BFF and I have one. We talk daily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Well see that's what it comes down to, something for you. It's your body so its your choice.

Quoting shyanntech:

my lower back.. what they would call a trap stamp.. its not going to be to big but i also want it where its only for me.. so im not going to put it where everyone is going to see it.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm mobile so its really tiny to see. But I like the idea, it has a lot of meaning behind it. And its a plus your dh is supportive of it. You should get it, if its something you have been thinking about for awhile. Do you know where you want it?

And thank you :)

Quoting shyanntech:

I wouldnt do a BFF tat to.. But i would love to get my profile pic.. the heart if you look close its got five hearts in one.. one heart for me one for my DH and 2 hearts for my kids and one heart for the one i lost.. DH knows why i want this tat is understanding about it and all.. but i have not gone down and got it yet.. but i have dreamed of getting it since my oldest was 1 year old.. then down the road i would get there birth days on it..  

But you made the right chose in that BFF tat.. you go girl..

bluerose26
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I've been friends for 13 years and we don't have matching tattoos. We both have our own tattoos though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Haha that's kinda funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Its small, its a button (like a button sewed on a shirt lol) on the inside of my left ankle. But I also bought us friendship necklaces, one was a little pile of poopy and onces a lil drop of pee! Gross I know but that's just our humor lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Happy its working out for you, but I still wouldn't do it. And being a mom I didn't wanna have to explain my silly tattoo to my daughter. An example of what not to do.. no thank you. (in my case not yours)

Quoting Anonymous:

My best friend and I have best friend tats, we did it has a spur of the moment thing. We've been friends since 6th grade and yes we still talk, daily, even though since then we have both moved and live 14 hours apart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Are they friendship related?

Quoting bluerose26:

I've been friends for 13 years and we don't have matching tattoos. We both have our own tattoos though.

LivysMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM

This is why God gave us friendship bracelets. You can take them off when the friend turns out to be a douche :)

Good for you for not getting a tattoo to match that twit!

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM
*whew*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM
As long as its not each others names lol...I don't see why it would be a big deal :)

Quoting beerabitch69:

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Nope. It's sparrows

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as its not each others names lol...I don't see why it would be a big deal :)

Quoting beerabitch69:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)