Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BFF TATTOOS!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friend and I just started talking again after 5-6 years because I moved away. After moving back we got pretty close again over Facebook and hung out a few times. She suggested that we get bff matching tattoos. I've never had a tattoo and really would like to have my first meaningful with some thought put into it. So I told her I was flattered by the idea, but id have to decline. She got all pissy and stopped talking to me all together because o wouldn't do this with her. She said our friendship apparently doesn't mean anything to me. We haven't talked or said a single word to eachother in over a year now. Well Haha I'm 100% glad with my choice of not doing a bff tattoo. What a nut!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (31-36):
kjsaes
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Don't mind the color it needs touched up but me and 4 other friends got these hearts as a friendship tattoo. We don't talk anymore but I like it regardless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I have a matching tat with a best friend. It's not an obvious is friendship thing so if we ever had a falling out it wouldn't matter.

It was just something silly we both liked, spur of the moment thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Cheesy peace heart we both have it on our back hip area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
But it on yor case yeah, bad idea . I tend not to be friends with people like that though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
My best friend and I have been close our whole lives. About 3 years ago we got matching star tattoos in white ink on our wrists. We don't regret it. But that's crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluerose26
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Nope not related at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are they friendship related?

Quoting bluerose26:

I've been friends for 13 years and we don't have matching tattoos. We both have our own tattoos though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)