Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weird freaking dream...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I had a dream last week that I got a mini van and I was so excited about it. It didn't even phase me that I had a 3rd child in the dream. I was putting my 2 kids into their carseats and then picked up a gender neutral infant carrier with a blanket over it and placed it in the van. Random.

Then last night I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins (no idea what genders) and my water broke. When I got to the hospital they told me that both babies were transverse and I would have to have a c/s. So I was putting on a brave face for my DF while panicking on the inside, then I woke up. Again, random...

I NEVER have pregnancy dreams unless I am pregnant, but I KNOW that I'm not. It's been a while since DF and I have had sex. Plus I've had two normal, heavy periods since then.

Stupid dreams...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cklamour
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I had a dream that Usher wouldn't have sex with me because I haven't had sex in over a year. He said he didn't want to take advantage of me because he was getting married to Veronica in October.

Random doesn't even begin to describe that dream lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

are you wanting another?  maybe thats its you deep down want more

marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
I have random pregnancy dreams too. i often enjoy them. I miss being pregnant. But know right now its not good for my family to wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I'm on the fence. I wouldn't be upset if I got pregnant, but I'm content with my boy and girl. Since DS isn't my DF's blood, I WOULD like to try and give him a son... But he is turning 47 on the 13th and if we don't have one in the next 3 years I'm done.

Quoting fairyjester:

are you wanting another?  maybe thats its you deep down want more

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a dream last weekend that DF and I met Dale Earnhardt Jr. I asked if we could get a photo with him and he was being extremely nice and said yes. So I take a pic of DF with Jr, but DF blinked... So I took another one. I handed the camera to DF and go to stand next to Jr but he gets very serious and says "no no no. One pic per person. You used YOURS on your DF's 2nd pic.". So I was PISSED at DF in the dream. When I woke up in the morning I jokingly yelled at him for fucking up my chance to get a pic with Jr LMAO.

Quoting cklamour:

I had a dream that Usher wouldn't have sex with me because I haven't had sex in over a year. He said he didn't want to take advantage of me because he was getting married to Veronica in October.

cklamour
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
LOL! Awww, I feel bad for him and you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a dream last weekend that DF and I met Dale Earnhardt Jr. I asked if we could get a photo with him and he was being extremely nice and said yes. So I take a pic of DF with Jr, but DF blinked... So I took another one. I handed the camera to DF and go to stand next to Jr but he gets very serious and says "no no no. One pic per person. You used YOURS on your DF's 2nd pic.". So I was PISSED at DF in the dream. When I woke up in the morning I jokingly yelled at him for fucking up my chance to get a pic with Jr LMAO.

Quoting cklamour:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shideem
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:50 PM
when I was pregnant with my oldest I had a dream I gave birth to puppies....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)