Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (161-170):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I had a miscarriage!! Your sick!
It's not a joke nor is it something you "just loose"..ugh..I pray you never have to see your baby born with no life in it. I hate this word..but you my dear are a stupid Cunt!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wkukid:

Wow. And what do you think he's gonna think when you don't start showing?

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

I was pretty much in the exact situation except I got pregnant on purpose without telling him.  We did get married, but when I eventually fessed up about getting pregnant on purpose, he used it against me and brought it up constantly.  Anyway, now 11 years and 2 kids later, we're divorced.   I love my kids dearly but it was not the right choice and I think you'll feel guilt and regret and wish you'd done things the right way. 

kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM

wow...so what? you just "miscarried?" i really hope this is a troll post...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
We will see her in the news cause she seems like the type to kill to keep her dirty little secret hidden.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

This creeps me out... like those wack jobs who fake pregnancy then try to steal a baby from its mothers womb. Really creepy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Wonder who this is? I bet I know who it is.

You really need to grow up.

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Very sad. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy425906
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope you suffer a REAL miscarriage, it fucking hurts. I would never fake that shit after having three.

That sucks for you, lol

Ok, this comment right here just proves this is nothing but a troll trying to stir the pot. Its so over the top cruel. She's trying too hard now.

mommy425906
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are your current kids? Is he the father? Where is their father? Did he buy you a ring? When's the wedding?

I have an 8 year old daughter, no. I'm not sure who the father is. Yes. we are going to the court house  tomorrow

Another troll comment - "I'm not sure who the father is." 

Yeah, right uh huh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)