Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (171-180):
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:50 PM

here a thought say hey yeah know it's been 4yrs when are you going to ask. but i guess talking to him was not seomthing you wanted to do

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:51 PM

And she obviously doens't know how difficult it is to get pregnant if you're overweight.  They bought a ring set at Walmart so he obviously doesn't have much to get when they divorce (since she's claiming that half of what he's got will be her's once that happens).  SMDH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:54 PM
So how happy will you be knowing he only proposed marriage because of a "baby"? And not for you?
MsSpice
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:54 PM

How desperate....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:57 PM

so do u think he's gona call it off when he finds out ur not??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Dh Fucjed up n lied to me A lot! So I took a opk, switched the strip with a pregnancy test and showed him. I started my period the next day... he still feels like the worst person ever! Me I have zero guilt! Serves him right!
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I feel bad for him

Ciuplys
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Just tell him that you went to the doctor and it was a false positive but you love him and still want to have his baby and marry him. Don't trap that man. Don't start off with lies. If he love you he would marry you if not find a man that will marry you. Have you even told him you wanted to get married?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM

DeeDee_28
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM
You shouldn't want him to propose because he's feels obligated to. You should want him to propose because he is ready to spend the rest of his life with you! Maybe he wasn't ready!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)