Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Bump
Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Quoting MamaLub:

Maybe, but I still think it's made up in this case. Why would anyone come here in all seriousness and post this? Seems "trollish" to me, and I know I am not the only one here who thinks so!

Furthermore, if it's not made up....Yikes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Bump
elfling811
by Niki on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Why no more responses OP? Did it get too hot in here for you?
sweetgrlangel
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Nothin' like trapping a man in a relationship. Now are you going to push a quickie marriage and get married in the court house, then a few days later "lose" the baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiight, um about that...... do you have any idea how many times this story has been posted? I mean really? C'mon now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Oooooo, i didn't even think about that!!!! He totally will bc he will feel trapped, he'll cheat and lie all the time then his mistress will get pregnant instead...... omg. Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos story anyone??

Quoting Anonymous:

So you faked a pregnancy. He's just going to fake being a husband.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Can anyone say GOLDDIGGER. smdh. That poor man
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How does it feel to know you couldn't seal the deal on your own? Bet it must suck.

It doesn't matter! Now I will get half his shit if he leaves me anyway!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlewonders
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM
This is off topic but I am way over weight and get pregnant at the drop of a hat! Hence how I gave birth to 6 kids back to back. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

And she obviously doens't know how difficult it is to get pregnant if you're overweight.  They bought a ring set at Walmart so he obviously doesn't have much to get when they divorce (since she's claiming that half of what he's got will be her's once that happens).  SMDH.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratepixie
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM

i hate to say it but not all guys are as dumb as they seem when it comes to pregnancy... they may not understand some things but anyone that can count can figure out that in 9 months there should be a baby..... so i guess you better hurry up and stick a bun in that oven or come up with something really quick to explan as to why there isnt....

i never could understand why some women lie about this kind of stuff.... unless your crazy why would you want to fake being pregnant... i can think of a lot of things i could be doing besides puking everyday so anyone that makes themselves do it just for show has got to be nuts....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)