Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a Canadian I just have to say...

Posted by   + Show Post

If <insert dude you hate> wins the election .. wtf makes you think we would want you all in Canada?

Serious... lol

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Replies (221-230):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a dual citizen; I can flee to either country. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM

most criminals from here go two places Canada or Mexico so why would we want to move there?

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I was born and raised in Ontario (26 years) then moved to Nova Scotia....so I've always been used to using and seeing bagged milk....it is SO weird  for me to hear that the other Provinces dont have bagged milk and think it's so odd that we do lol

Quoting MistyMoo:

Ahh ok I know not too many provinces have them. I wasn't sure if there were more than just ontario.

Quoting CeeGee81:

We have bagged milk in Nova Scotia :)

Quoting MistyMoo:

I'm pretty sure it's an Ontario thing.

Quoting BDolphins82:

When I was on vacation years ago in Sue St. Marie Canada we brought the bagged milk from the store.  May not be all around Canada.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never seen bagged milk here in Alberta. I must have missed something. Lol

Quoting acaisha:

I tried to tell her that... she never believes me.. shes obsessed.. even compairs her own breasts to bagged milk.. issues.. serious issues..

Quoting TSNDDY:

I have never in my life seen bagged milk

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard you can get Canadian herpes from bagged milk. No thanks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Does canda charge for university? That determines what country I want citizenship in. lol.
acaisha
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

so there are no more criminals in the US?

Quoting Anonymous:

most criminals from here go two places Canada or Mexico so why would we want to move there?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Saying that about Canada is bs. If you have reckless driving or DUI on your criminal record you cannot move there. I doubt they allow people with more serious offenses.

Quoting Anonymous:

cocoroo
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I'm from New Jersey and love hockey. Damn stereotypes aren't always right, LOL.

Quoting crazysheep:

Ugh I hate hockey. And I'm Canadian.

Quoting cocoroo:

You forgot they are all obsessed with hockey, eh?

Quoting Sanctimommy:

But...I don't want to go to Canada. They have big scary moose and everyone wears lumberjack shirts and thier policemen have funny hats and it always snows there and I don't think they have paved roads. I'll bet you have to wear a winter coat and mittens and hiking boots to go out to fetch the mail from the box. And I'd have to say 'eh' after every sentence. And there are no theme parks in Canada, I just know it! 

Lol.

JK.

I'm sure it's fly there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I want to move to Canada. Not because of the election, just because it seems like an awesome place to live. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I want nothing to do with those crazy Canadians. ;)
cocoroo
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Yes, you didn't know? The US is completely criminal free that's why we spend more on our criminal justice system than education.

Quoting acaisha:

so there are no more criminals in the US?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)