Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As a Canadian I just have to say...

Posted by   + Show Post

If <insert dude you hate> wins the election .. wtf makes you think we would want you all in Canada?

Serious... lol

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Replies (241-250):
CheyanneW
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Right because Canadians are all Native American? They founded their country the same way we did.

Quoting Anonymous:

We're Americans. We aren't in the habit of asking people before we take over their country. lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I personally hate when people say that! I think it would be funny to see all those people deported after the election!
anon1986East
by Kali on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I have no desire to move to Canada, or anywhere else...I actually don't have any desire to move so much as down the street but if I were to leave this country I'd go to Ireland or England where I have family. Most likely we'd go to Ireland so I can lounge on my grand dad's couch drinking all his whiskey, screaming obscenities at his neighbors, and eating all the candy like he does when he visits me. Though to be honest I don't really mind, my neighbors are assholes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Quoting CheyanneW:

Right because Canadians are all Native American? They founded their country the same way we did.

Quoting Anonymous:

We're Americans. We aren't in the habit of asking people before we take over their country. lmao

*blank stare* Are you unfamiliar with what a joke is? Apparently so. And your response begs the question..would it make it ok for ''us'' to overtake you if you were all Native American? And they, who? The Native Americans or the British that colonized America?

CheyanneW
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM
You said Americans don't make it a habit of asking before taking over a country but neither do Canadians so what's your point? Neither does any country for that matter? I am familiar with a joke, yours just doesn't make sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CheyanneW:

Quoting Anonymous:

*blank stare* Are you unfamiliar with what a joke is? Apparently so. And your response begs the question..would it make it ok for ''us'' to overtake you if you were all Native American? And they, who? The Native Americans or the British that colonized America?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Quoting CheyanneW:

You said Americans don't make it a habit of asking before taking over a country but neither do Canadians so what's your point? Neither does any country for that matter? I am familiar with a joke, yours just doesn't make sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CheyanneW:

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG, ffs. It made sense to others. I'm sorry you can't comprehend it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Wow anon. That was pretty freaking uncalled for. *smfh*

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh I won't turn my back on my country that quickly. ;)

Now if tom brady every became president I'd bail in  a heartbeat. *shivers*

D.O.E.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

someone needs to lose their bitch button tonight

Quoting Anonymous:

Why on earth are you trying to make it out as if Canadians are superior? I wouldn't move to Canada because I wouldn't want your son raping my young daughter. So fuck you.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I don't know but people sure like to say it.. thats it I'm moving to Canada! .. like its some how punishing the rest of the country if you move lol

Quoting kaycersmom:

lol wtf makes you think anyone'd go to canadia eh

manicMOM_DLC
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Ehhh. Really I want to bfe Montana where I've got no neighbors and the cops only stop by for a cup of tea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured