Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As a Canadian I just have to say...

Posted by   + Show Post

If <insert dude you hate> wins the election .. wtf makes you think we would want you all in Canada?

Serious... lol

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Replies (251-260):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Quoting D.O.E.:

someone needs to lose their bitch button tonight

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

lol I don't know but people sure like to say it.. thats it I'm moving to Canada! .. like its some how punishing the rest of the country if you move lol

Quoting kaycersmom:

lol wtf makes you think anyone'd go to canadia eh

You should remove your comment, or at least her quote within it so op doesnt have to read that shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Im heading to Germany
kittiecat88
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I'm going to Switzerland ..ur good. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

you only WISH you knew my husband, buteven if you did, you would be crying baby, because he wouldn't stick his dick in your filthy twat :) i am not insecure when it comes to my husband. i know him. you don't. it's not going to work.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to hell whore. Tell Trev to call me later. He'll know who it is. ;*

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why on earth are you trying to make it out as if Canadians are superior? I wouldn't move to Canada because I wouldn't want your son raping my young daughter. So fuck you.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I don't know but people sure like to say it.. thats it I'm moving to Canada! .. like its some how punishing the rest of the country if you move lol

Quoting kaycersmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

wouldnt move to Canada ...im in wisconsin and its cold enough here...def. not moving any where colder.. i would love to move too New Zealand

D.O.E.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

admin can if they see fit

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting kaycersmom:

You should remove your comment, or at least her quote within it so op doesnt have to read that shit.

acaisha
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:25 AM

lol its okay. I laugh about it .. I know who it is who makes the comments and eventually I am sure CM will get on it enough to take their anon away. The sad shit is that its someone who pretends to be nice to me to my face. Lame. For anyone who knows my story they know I have shared openly and helped tons of other moms. My son  is getting the help he needs and thats all that matters. There is no help for that bitch however.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting kaycersmom:

D.O.E.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:15 AM

the same bitch is insinuating she is on intimate terms with my husband, so we can add delusional to the list of things she is. i may at times be a bitch, i mean, who of us hasn't? but i don't go anon when i do, i say what i say and i say it openly. 

i might be a lot of things, but two faced isn't one of them. whoever anon is should be losing that anon button soon, and either they will have to keep their trap shut or be a bitch under their sn and own their shit. 

and acaisha i am so sorry you are having to deal with this bs, it is uncalled for, and while i am totaly used to it, and it just slides off my back these days, i remember the sting of it too. it sucks. 

Quoting acaisha:

lol its okay. I laugh about it .. I know who it is who makes the comments and eventually I am sure CM will get on it enough to take their anon away. The sad shit is that its someone who pretends to be nice to me to my face. Lame. For anyone who knows my story they know I have shared openly and helped tons of other moms. My son  is getting the help he needs and thats all that matters. There is no help for that bitch however.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting kaycersmom:

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM
I would never move to Canada!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.DebB
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:30 AM
I would seriously consider moving to Canada(Quebec!) if I could convince my husband. I don't know if you want me or not, but baby, I want you! ;)

Seriously though, I just want to move away from where I live now...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured