Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share the first 5 that pop into your head :)

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM
kids, oranges, movies, outdoors, dr pepper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I go through fazes. Right now I am reading a lot of historical romances. But I am a sucker for anything that is HUGE. Meaning if it is talked about everywhere then I just HAVE to read it to see the hype. Examples: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Twicrap.. I mean TwiLIGHT, and of course the 50 Shades series. But normally I will dabble in anything as long as it is a good book :) You?

Quoting bcoll:

Do you have a book preference? I'm a reader too.

Quoting armywifey26:

Kids

Reading

Cooking

Music

Caffeine 

kiralyn
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Bagels
Diet coke
Tank tops
Down comforters
Fall leaves
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I'll read just about anything. I don't usually fall into the big things, LOVED Harry Potter though. They came out when my two oldest were small, that will forever be a favorite memory with them. Two or three chapters a night because we had to read it TOGETHER! Lol They were too cute. I love history though, diaries/journals, family sagas. I love sets of books, I like a good story to continue. Have you read any Lee Child books? Jack Reacher is awesome :) (I am sooooo not watching the movie they just made though!) Lol

Quoting armywifey26:

I go through fazes. Right now I am reading a lot of historical romances. But I am a sucker for anything that is HUGE. Meaning if it is talked about everywhere then I just HAVE to read it to see the hype. Examples: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Twicrap.. I mean TwiLIGHT, and of course the 50 Shades series. But normally I will dabble in anything as long as it is a good book :) You?

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

Kids

Reading

Cooking

Music

Caffeine 

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:35 AM

No I haven't read any Lee Child. But maybe I should :) Harry Potter I breezed through. By the time I started reading the books the first 4 were already out. I read all 4 books in 3 days. Then I went insane waiting on the 5th book to come out! I want to read the books to my oldest DD but I am afraid I would f*ck up the pronunciation of all the spells. LOL. So I thought about getting the audio version and listening to it in the car while I drive her to and from school :)

Quoting bcoll:

I'll read just about anything. I don't usually fall into the big things, LOVED Harry Potter though. They came out when my two oldest were small, that will forever be a favorite memory with them. Two or three chapters a night because we had to read it TOGETHER! Lol They were too cute. I love history though, diaries/journals, family sagas. I love sets of books, I like a good story to continue. Have you read any Lee Child books? Jack Reacher is awesome :) (I am sooooo not watching the movie they just made though!) Lol

Quoting armywifey26:

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

Kids

Reading

Cooking

Music

Caffeine 

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:39 AM

You should definitely give them a shot, I've gotten 3 people hooked already lol and there are like 12 or 13 out  :)

Quoting armywifey26:

No I haven't read any Lee Child. But maybe I should :) Harry Potter I breezed through. By the time I started reading the books the first 4 were already out. I read all 4 books in 3 days. Then I went insane waiting on the 5th book to come out! I want to read the books to my oldest DD but I am afraid I would f*ck up the pronunciation of all the spells. LOL. So I thought about getting the audio version and listening to it in the car while I drive her to and from school :)

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

Kids

Reading

Cooking

Music

Caffeine 

MyStarLight
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Candies chocolate :-)
Fat babies
Cheesecake
Hugs
Money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I will start looking for them on my book websites :)

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

Quoting bcoll:

I

Quoting armywifey26:

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting armywifey26:

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM

:)

Quoting MyStarLight:

Candies chocolate :-)
Fat babies
Cheesecake
Hugs
Money

night.magic
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:44 AM

reading

purses

shoes

ice cream

animals

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN