Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who likes it and who hates it?

And why?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Replies (51-60):
squeedlyspooch
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM

We should be friends because you are so awesome.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

If you search it.. it will come..

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Yeah, for me it's always a Field of Dreams moment when I find the sound or video I am looking for on YouTube.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I kind of figured.. because it was the sound I was looking for too, at first. Took me a day of sifting through some pretty shitty music to find it! And there is SO MUCH shitty dub step out there! Lol But that's why I love YouTube. If you look hard enough..you will find it.

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

I am going to download the videos directly from youtube and batch convert them on my own to ensure there is no quality loss. Thanks for introducing me to this. No joke, this is EXACTLY the sound I was hoping to find. I knew it had to be out there.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Right? There is much more by them on youtube. and you can go straight to http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and go ahead and download it to your comp from youtube. So nice. ;)

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

This is officially awesome and my new favorite song to boink to.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

squeedlyspooch
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

That is the best description of dislike I have ever heard. No joke, I love how creative you got with that.

Quoting JadsW:

Hate!! Reason: I don't like construction site noises or auto shop noises & it seems to be a combo of those. It's like an unholy medley of migraine and toothache when I hear it.

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Lol I wouldnt kick you out of my bed for eating crackers, either. ;)

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Yeah, for me it's always a Field of Dreams moment when I find the sound or video I am looking for on YouTube.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I kind of figured.. because it was the sound I was looking for too, at first. Took me a day of sifting through some pretty shitty music to find it! And there is SO MUCH shitty dub step out there! Lol But that's why I love YouTube. If you look hard enough..you will find it.

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

I am going to download the videos directly from youtube and batch convert them on my own to ensure there is no quality loss. Thanks for introducing me to this. No joke, this is EXACTLY the sound I was hoping to find. I knew it had to be out there.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Right? There is much more by them on youtube. and you can go straight to http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and go ahead and download it to your comp from youtube. So nice. ;)

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
I think it also depends on your age though. I'm 19 and I love dubstep. I used to go to raves a lot before I became a mom lol

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Yeah, I discovered that it's been around much longer than I thought it was. I am finding that people's first experience with Dubstep tends to determine whether or not they like it. They either hear a great song and love it, then weed through everything to find the stuff they really like, or they hear a crappy song and label the whole genre as crappy. I am glad that so many moms like it, though. Most of the moms I know IRL only listen to country and it gets bland... really bland

Quoting Anonymous:

love it :) went to EDC when I was 16 heard some dubstep and I really liked it.

squeedlyspooch
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM

lol! My wife just said "well I would definitely kick your ass out of bed for eating crackers!"

Apparently you like me more than my wife does at the moment (ahh the wonders of IVF drugs)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol I wouldnt kick you out of my bed for eating crackers, either. ;)

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

squeedlyspooch
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

It might depend on age for a lot of people. I am 25 and have never been to a rave.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it also depends on your age though. I'm 19 and I love dubstep. I used to go to raves a lot before I became a mom lol

Quoting squeedlyspooch:

Yeah, I discovered that it's been around much longer than I thought it was. I am finding that people's first experience with Dubstep tends to determine whether or not they like it. They either hear a great song and love it, then weed through everything to find the stuff they really like, or they hear a crappy song and label the whole genre as crappy. I am glad that so many moms like it, though. Most of the moms I know IRL only listen to country and it gets bland... really bland

Quoting Anonymous:

love it :) went to EDC when I was 16 heard some dubstep and I really liked it.

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Hahaha well... she may change her mind if you treat her real nice ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Love it when I'm working out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I like it. Skrillex is okay...but I don't like his popular stuff. The whole thing is pretty interesting if you really listen to it.

LanaTsunami
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB… that's all you hear so

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured