Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Threesum

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Is it considered a threesum, When I am having sex with my boyfriend. FYI he is a conjoined twin.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Playgirl in a men's only house. Maybe my bf goes both way wow I never thought about that. Now you have me wondering :(

Quoting jynkx:

why do you assume that?  have you seen something?

Quoting Anonymous:

I often think he chooses men, but to embarrassed to ask. 

Quoting jynkx:

you never offered?  what does the conjoiuned one do while you and the twin are doing it?  they never tried to get you into doing bith?  interesting.......

Quoting Anonymous:

no but I don't know if I would stop him if he did

Quoting jynkx:

is the conjoined twin also going up in you?   if yes, then yes............lol

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Not in this group anyway. You really have me stumped. Lol. Now I am going to ponder this all damned night. Sheesh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do that to my self often. I am hoping to get some real answers, but I have been told that is not something that happens on CM very often.

Quoting acrogodess:

Honestly, I'm not sure. You have succeed in perplexing me...

jynkx
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:40 AM

i wasnt sugessting anything.   was just wondering why yo thought hat.  since you would be there during any "encounters" (just as twin is there when you are with BF) then i only asked if you had seen anything.  though, playgirl is weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Playgirl in a men's only house. Maybe my bf goes both way wow I never thought about that. Now you have me wondering :(

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

you never offered?  what does the conjoiuned one do while you and the twin are doing it?  they never tried to get you into doing bith?  interesting.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

come follow me as i talk about all sorts of things! http://msjynkx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Kind of like  .......................    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Quoting acrogodess:

Not in this group anyway. You really have me stumped. Lol. Now I am going to ponder this all damned night. Sheesh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do that to my self often. I am hoping to get some real answers, but I have been told that is not something that happens on CM very often.

Quoting acrogodess:

Honestly, I'm not sure. You have succeed in perplexing me...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:50 AM

I know but it hit me when you said that. How am I to know which one is gay? Anyhow, I don't care if his brother is but I really like my bf

Quoting jynkx:

i wasnt sugessting anything.   was just wondering why yo thought hat.  since you would be there during any "encounters" (just as twin is there when you are with BF) then i only asked if you had seen anything.  though, playgirl is weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

jynkx
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:52 AM

ask about the playgirl mags.  what else are you gonna do?  all you have is being upfront in this instance.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know but it hit me when you said that. How am I to know which one is gay? Anyhow, I don't care if his brother is but I really like my bf

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

come follow me as i talk about all sorts of things! http://msjynkx.blogspot.com/

jynkx
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:53 AM

how did you meet him, and how did you get involved with this?  im fascinated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Do they have the same size penis or have you seen both? What do the other one do while you are having sex? So do he have a boner or ay least masturbate?

Quoting Anonymous:

They have two body's , they share he left arm.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do they have two penises? Or do they share one?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:10 AM

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Where are they conjoined at on their bodies?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)