Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's about time for America to stop this! What would you suggest?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you cross the N. Korea border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross Afghanistan's border illegally, you get shot. If you cross the U.S. border illegally you get a job, a driver's license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & tax free business for 7 years. On top of everything else, you get to be a voting democrat. No wonder we're a country in debt.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Replies (51-60):
helema24
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM

if you go into mexico illegally you can and will end up dead in a holding cell after they beat you and or shoot you.... i fthey come over that same boarder they get a free ride so long as they can get fake documents or work unde rthe table!!

Quoting .gumdrop.:

What great countries to aspire to be like.

We definitely haven't surpassed them
In human rights...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Love this, lol. I should go back to my ancestors' homeland. Ireland, here I come!

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Geronimo and Illegal Aliens

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

I think instead of fixing all of that shit, we should fix how easy it is to steal someone's identity... Because how else are illegals able to do any of that shit? Illegal immigrants can't get mist(all?) if that without some form of I.D. to prove they are legal. That or they are forging documents somehow.

Some of them are naming their children after them then they still their own child's SSN. It's really sad. 

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Agreed. Part of my job is processing new hires. People are always shocked that I keep all our ducks in a row. I'm also the one who does all the accounting and I try to make sure everything is expenses properly. What most people don't understand is that any cash withdraws will be turned over as a liability of the owner unless receipts showing cash purchases are recorded. Many owners who hire illegals pay them more than minimum wage (where I live). The self employment tax is higher than payroll and unemployment taxes. Since cash under the table rolls over to the owner at self employment rate, its actually more expensive for the company owner to hire illegals.

Quoting .gumdrop.:

Get mad at the business willing to pay them under the table.

Quoting risa_alvarez:

I live in an area where we have a very large population of illegals, makes it really hard to find a job when someone else will work for half of what you will under the table.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Some of y''all calling the OP is ignorant because illegals can't do any of that without a SSN are ignorant for thinking that it isn't easy for them to get a SSN. They steal their own child's SSNs and/or they can go to many places like Miami to get one.

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I would have to chop myself into more than a dozen pieces in order to go back to the homelands of my many ancestors. I am Mohawk, Penobscot, Apache, Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, Swedish, Jewish, oh crap..I forgot the other two. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Love this, lol. I should go back to my ancestors' homeland. Ireland, here I come!

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM
I'm lucky I guess. I'd only have to chop about 1/8 off, ship it to the Philippines, then the rest can go back to Ireland. That sounds totally survivable, lol.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I would have to chop myself into more than a dozen pieces in order to go back to the homelands of my many ancestors. I am Mohawk, Penobscot, Apache, Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, Swedish, Jewish, oh crap..I forgot the other two. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sanctimommy:

.gumdrop.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Huh.. Wonder why they came

Quoting helema24:

if you go into mexico illegally you can and will end up dead in a holding cell after they beat you and or shoot you.... i fthey come over that same boarder they get a free ride so long as they can get fake documents or work unde rthe table!!

Quoting .gumdrop.:

What great countries to aspire to be like.

We definitely haven't surpassed them
In human rights...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyanneW
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Yep! So I suppose we should learn from the past and stop illegals or end up like the Native Americans?

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Mama_Dolly
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I thought you need a passport or  id to pass the boarder?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)