Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD-Gay DD

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teenage daughter has been in a relationship with another female for 4-5 months now. While I believe it may be a phase (she's had boyfriends in the past), I really have no issues if she is gay. However, her gf's mother is absolutely against it, and has made it known with very disparaging remarks. I love my dd unconditionally and will stand behind her no matter what. My dd's feelings are very hurt by the other mothers comments, and I've explained not all people will agree with her choice.

My question is...How would you react if your child told you they were gay?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Replies (361-362):
yinyang6788
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

i don't blame the divine for human mistakes. and your right humans do make mistakes. which is why there are some things in the bible i can't get behind. whether or not the concept is from the divine, it was translated by human hands. humans make mistakes. especially in writing. my point is that all paths are valid. no matter what you call the divine.you don't agree? thats fine but you have no right to go bashing people for they choose to be. "let he is without sin cast the first stone."  i don't think jesus was talking about you. sorry to burst your bubble

piratehooker
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
My daughter is gay. I support her 100%.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN