Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know how....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
When you have something bothering you and bothering and it keeps building and building and you and s/o are fighting over socks on the ground that you could really careless about but you have that underlying anger that is fueling the ridiculous fight? Well I know it and s/o just got the wrath and the explosion and honestly I feel better, a lot better.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.gumdrop.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Glad you feel better :) try journaling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:54 AM
That's how I get. My SO just let's me vent and says 'ok babe' over and over again and that makes me even more mad! Then after I calm down, I feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Oh yes. We had one like that over a can opener yesterday lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM
I'm past my due date and have been exploding ALOT lately. Saying mean things I feel bad for right after but not apologizing.. I'm awful.. hopefully it's just the hormones and I haven't turned into a permanent bitch lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Oh I hate the " okay babe" and the "calm down ".

Quoting AF2011:

That's how I get. My SO just let's me vent and says 'ok babe' over and over again and that makes me even more mad! Then after I calm down, I feel better

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh damn that can opener haha

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:57 AM
I just had my DD a month ago. I'm still using the hormones card. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm past my due date and have been exploding ALOT lately. Saying mean things I feel bad for right after but not apologizing.. I'm awful.. hopefully it's just the hormones and I haven't turned into a permanent bitch lol

504bbymami
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Yep. But then my dh was trying to say something in the argument and he accidentally whistled when he made the "s" sound in a word and it broke the seriousness. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:01 AM
Haha yeah. Something that's makes you smile during an argument kinda makes its seem stupid and lame.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yep. But then my dh was trying to say something in the argument and he accidentally whistled when he made the "s" sound in a word and it broke the seriousness. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Yeah it's not working here. I think he's having " sympathy hormones" or is playing it off really well because no amount of exploding pays off. I'm just ready to have this baby!!! Tired of picking up his socks with this huge belly. Lol release is good.. That's what I tell myself anyway

Quoting Anonymous:

I just had my DD a month ago. I'm still using the hormones card. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured