Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is going on?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So, why are people leaving cm? I personally enjoy it here but haven't been in any bad situations. So what does it?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Crazies. People getting into these women's business like it ain't no tomorrow. That's why I try not to share too much. These women...boy I just can't even describe them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting armywife009:

Crazies. People getting into these women's business like it ain't no tomorrow. That's why I try not to share too much. These women...boy I just can't even describe them.

It is best not to share anything too deep in real life let alone on here. Some things are best kept to ourselves.

It is sad though that women are in peoples business even if they put it out there. Some women have too much time on their hands I guess.

heythereelizah
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Idk. I expect some bitchiness and brutal honesty in here. Just how it goes. I've argued until I wanted to scream with people in here before then the next day laughed my ass off with them. Some people take the internet too seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Quoting heythereelizah:

Idk. I expect some bitchiness and brutal honesty in here. Just how it goes. I've argued until I wanted to scream with people in here before then the next day laughed my ass off with them. Some people take the internet too seriously.

I can understand being bitchy lol from all of us women. I can take that.

diamondsetter
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:26 AM
And even on the internet, people are influenced. If they see someone else do something and get attention for it, they go do the same thing because they want attention too. It's like high school on here sometimes haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:29 AM
That's why I post everything anon. Some people go freaking nuts. They will flat out make fun of you and call you all kinds of names for spelling a word wrong. It's stupid. I've had people make fun of my weight and how I looked so I post anon every chance I get.
yayay15
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:34 AM
People put too much shit out there. Way too much. I have been here for 4 years I think and I bet nobody knows me or anything about me. It's much more enjoyable when you can post without being known. Some divulge way too much info and then you have bitter, jealous women replying and going crazy. Once they know something negative, you won't live it down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)