Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BRING 'EM!

054 Sparks flew, emotions ran high (13 gifs)

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Replies (191-200):
.bombshell.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:50 AM

champagne_rose
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM

lol love red

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop engaging me bully!  Leave me alone!  Why keep this up if it isn't the drama you're craving?  If it bothered you, I don't know, you would probably just delete your account and leave.....oh wait.

Quoting champagne_rose:

*sigh*

It is cm . There is always that one person. You don't make any sense btw.

You are the one who brought this up in a "fun" post. There wasnt an drama so you must either be bored or you want me riled up. I am not riled up. Sorry about that one. I guess you wasted your time

Quoting Anonymous:

No one is reading 300 replies of gifs, this seems deranged to even waste your time on this.  If you weren't looking for the drama and attention you wouldn't be engaging me :-)  Point well made.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Why bring it in this post?

I am told this when I make posts that "ask" for attention. This is just fun gifs for others to enjoy. I don't see the reason to bring it up is all. If you were concerned, why not pm me? I am not catty for those who are genuine and there have been some really nice moms on here.

My point is, this is not a drama post. It is going well...why say something that could bring drama to me? I am not asking for it in this post and simply posting gifs is all. I don't want to do much other than that until I leave, make posts like this while I sort through.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel sorry for you is all, jeeze....on the defensive are you?  If it were me, I'd just stop.  You can't be feeling too bullied if you won't leave, or you have exagerated everything for pity and attention.  I don't know why you do this to yourself.....

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

So you're not leaving then?  Wow.  You're like watching a train wreck on here.  All that drama for nothing, you must crave it.....

I said two weeks. Just let us gals have a fun gif post or maybe you want the drama since you are the one bringing it up. I am weeding through a lot before I leave and I don't plan on being on much but thought while I wait for my dd's bottle , I would make a fun post.

Drama? You must crave it huh?

I thought I would give those who MAY CARE a chance to know. You don't care so move along or share some gifs.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Shut up and go away! Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop engaging me bully!  Leave me alone!  Why keep this up if it isn't the drama you're craving?  If it bothered you, I don't know, you would probably just delete your account and leave.....oh wait.

Quoting champagne_rose:

*sigh*

It is cm . There is always that one person. You don't make any sense btw.

You are the one who brought this up in a "fun" post. There wasnt an drama so you must either be bored or you want me riled up. I am not riled up. Sorry about that one. I guess you wasted your time

Quoting Anonymous:

No one is reading 300 replies of gifs, this seems deranged to even waste your time on this.  If you weren't looking for the drama and attention you wouldn't be engaging me :-)  Point well made.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Why bring it in this post?

I am told this when I make posts that "ask" for attention. This is just fun gifs for others to enjoy. I don't see the reason to bring it up is all. If you were concerned, why not pm me? I am not catty for those who are genuine and there have been some really nice moms on here.

My point is, this is not a drama post. It is going well...why say something that could bring drama to me? I am not asking for it in this post and simply posting gifs is all. I don't want to do much other than that until I leave, make posts like this while I sort through.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel sorry for you is all, jeeze....on the defensive are you?  If it were me, I'd just stop.  You can't be feeling too bullied if you won't leave, or you have exagerated everything for pity and attention.  I don't know why you do this to yourself.....

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

So you're not leaving then?  Wow.  You're like watching a train wreck on here.  All that drama for nothing, you must crave it.....

I said two weeks. Just let us gals have a fun gif post or maybe you want the drama since you are the one bringing it up. I am weeding through a lot before I leave and I don't plan on being on much but thought while I wait for my dd's bottle , I would make a fun post.

Drama? You must crave it huh?

I thought I would give those who MAY CARE a chance to know. You don't care so move along or share some gifs.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Sassy762

champagne_rose
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:52 AM

pris too!!

her startled face is best

Quoting NanaMomo:

Lol ds always makes that dramatic sad face its adorable!

Quoting champagne_rose:

Sassy762

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured