Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Why do you allow a 13 yr old to date a 18 yr old? I find that disturbing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol chicken cooked in water w/ no seasoning.

Quoting alwayskk:

Well, she wouldn't be getting a hamburger for the rest of the year.

SassyLeigh
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Teens/Tweens are so much fun. They learn from the other kids to say whatever is going to hurt the most. My girls have never said something like that to me, but I'm constantly having to remind them of what they say to each other and how it would make them feel if it was said to them. I would let your daughter know when she gets home how much that hurt your feelings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to smack her but it wouldn't help if i did. I left the room so she wouldn't see me cry :(

Quoting Kitschy:

Teenagers are fun. If I had ever said that to my mom, I'm pretty sure she would have smacked me in the face. I say this even though she never hit me in my life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I don't! She wanted to go to a party with him and i said NO and she called me a fat ugly cow

Quoting angie729:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM
She didn't say that...

Quoting angie729:

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sooo sorry!!! I know that must have hurt you terribly. ((((((((hugs)))))))))

I am not looking forward to the teen years at all...I can tell you that we would have had a " Come to Jesus" meeting right then and there...I know it will be hard to do, but you should really sit down with your daughter and speak with her about the fact that lashing out at someone with the intentions of hurting them is never okay. She needs to understand that bullying anyone over their weight or other issue is unacceptable and there will be repurcussions for her actions. 

On a side note- Come join the Healthy Weight Loss group! It is full of encouragement, support and tips.

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

TexasWife
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Aww. I know it hurt but it gave you another good reason not to let her go. I wonder if Mr. 18 yr old knows she is 13.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:24 AM
I might make her do that!
Well she did hurt my feelings pretty bad :/

Quoting lowencope:

You're a good mom. She's just trying to hurt u cuz she didn't get her way obviously. That would be 200 sentences at my house. I will not disrespect my mom.

m0m23b0ys458
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I find it disturbing that you completely misread her post and then commented on what you "thought" it said.

Quoting angie729:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)