Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
aww thats terrible.
And wth would an 18yr old want to hang around with a 13yr old?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I've talked to her about waiting to have sex until she is fully mature to deal with it properly. She promises she's not having sex(i cry thinking that she is). Why is being a mother so diffucult at times?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can lose the weight, she seems to be trying pretty hard to be promiscuous in the 7th grade. That reputation and STD's don't go away as quickly...if at all.

Shelbypb
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
That boy could get into a lot of trouble by being with a 13 year old so feel proud you just saved 2 lives that boy for not being a sex offender for he rest of his life or even jail time and your daughter gets to keep her innocence for a little while longer. So be proud you did a good thing :) good luck
MWV85
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

you have more will power than i do.

i would have told her 'the bigger i am the harder i hit'.....and then SMACK!!! right in the kisser.

GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM

why is she even friends with an 18 year old boy?  i would definitely keep her ass locked up in her room. best of luck on your weight loss journey.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

She'd be grounded for fucking ever if I were her mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

my teenager would be eating through a straw if she / he spoke to me like that.  for real !!! kids these days are so damned disrespectful

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM

My kids would be dead and buried if she said something so disrespectful to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry Mama. I weigh about the same as you do.  I have a 14 year old and she has never even asked to go to a mixed party (yet).  My best advice is to nip this behavior in the bud.  NOW!  I am sure she said whatever came to mind that would hurt you........espeically since you are even going to a gym to workout. Make sure she knows you will not put up with such disrespect.  YES use this as motovation!  Hang in there Mama.  And do NOT let anyone tell you to look over this "because she is a teenager".  I have 4 teenagers and none of them have ever spoken to me in that manner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)