Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I have no clue. My dh will talk to the boy and tell him to stay away from his 13yo daughter(dd is heavy chested, so many think she is older than she is)

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

aww thats terrible.
And wth would an 18yr old want to hang around with a 13yr old?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

She would be grounded this weekend. I really hope she was punished for disrespecting you. 

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

welcome to cafemom.  lol

Quoting m0m23b0ys458:

I find it disturbing that you completely misread her post and then commented on what you "thought" it said.

Quoting angie729:

Why do you allow a 13 yr old to date a 18 yr old? I find that disturbing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM
I am going to seriously check into this! She will hate me forever & understand that words can hurt feelings and she needs to think before spewing hateful words out of her mouth! Thanks for the great idea mama :)

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:33 AM
I'm liking Jakesmom's idea for punishment :)

Quoting brettsmomma:

She would be grounded this weekend. I really hope she was punished for disrespecting you. 

m0m23b0ys458
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Oh,I know.But that's one of those things that never fails to annoy the piss out of me.

Quoting sfkdny:

welcome to cafemom.  lol

Quoting m0m23b0ys458:

I find it disturbing that you completely misread her post and then commented on what you "thought" it said.

Quoting angie729:

Why do you allow a 13 yr old to date a 18 yr old? I find that disturbing.

CafeMom Tickers
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM

That was not very nice but teens say a lot of things they do not mean.

And she shouldn't be going out with 18 year old's....I had friends when I was that age that dated older babies and none of it turned out well...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Oh i wanted to smack her so hard but i didn't. I had to leave the room so she didn't see me cry.

Quoting MWV85:

you have more will power than i do.

i would have told her 'the bigger i am the harder i hit'.....and then SMACK!!! right in the kisser.

m0m23b0ys458
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Just make sure DH leaves his sledgehammer at home.When Dh took his with him,to warn an 18 yr old to stay away from his 15 yr old,the cops were called.lol.Stupid punk!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no clue. My dh will talk to the boy and tell him to stay away from his 13yo daughter(dd is heavy chested, so many think she is older than she is)

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

aww thats terrible.
And wth would an 18yr old want to hang around with a 13yr old?

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Make the sign say "i called my mom, who carried me for 9 months, gained xx weight to ensure I was well nourished, went through xx labor, wiped my poopy butt, fed and clothed me for 13 years; a fat ugly cow.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am going to seriously check into this! She will hate me forever & understand that words can hurt feelings and she needs to think before spewing hateful words out of her mouth! Thanks for the great idea mama :)

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)