Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (41-50):
mz_erica03
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Yup! Take her to Chick-fil-a and tell them she'll be volunteering to hold up signs in that suit for them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
We will be having a long convo when she is getting in her cow costume :)

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Teens/Tweens are so much fun. They learn from the other kids to say whatever is going to hurt the most. My girls have never said something like that to me, but I'm constantly having to remind them of what they say to each other and how it would make them feel if it was said to them. I would let your daughter know when she gets home how much that hurt your feelings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to smack her but it wouldn't help if i did. I left the room so she wouldn't see me cry :(

Quoting Kitschy:

Teenagers are fun. If I had ever said that to my mom, I'm pretty sure she would have smacked me in the face. I say this even though she never hit me in my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Omg if I said that to my mom I would have got my ass busted. Sorry momma, you better keep an eye on her tonight make sure she don't try to sneak out
PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Aww. Don't let it get to you. Kids say the meanest things to their parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
you probably should have let her see you cry.....as mean as teens can get, and the nasty crap that spews from their mouths, they still love their parents, her seeing you hurt over what she said might have made her feel bad.
SassyLeigh
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Just lol'd! That would def make her think twice about what she says!! Like you see online, make her stand out front with a sign saying "I called my mom a cow"!! Dressed as a cow!!
Quoting Anonymous:

We will be having a long convo when she is getting in her cow costume :)

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Teens/Tweens are so much fun. They learn from the other kids to say whatever is going to hurt the most. My girls have never said something like that to me, but I'm constantly having to remind them of what they say to each other and how it would make them feel if it was said to them. I would let your daughter know when she gets home how much that hurt your feelings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to smack her but it wouldn't help if i did. I left the room so she wouldn't see me cry :(

Quoting Kitschy:

Teenagers are fun. If I had ever said that to my mom, I'm pretty sure she would have smacked me in the face. I say this even though she never hit me in my life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
She is going to wear it outside of the gym, and hold a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow". She will be holding it until i am done working out :)

Quoting mz_erica03:

Yup! Take her to Chick-fil-a and tell them she'll be volunteering to hold up signs in that suit for them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM
After so many people see her in a cow costume i'm sure she wont want to go out in public for awhile :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg if I said that to my mom I would have got my ass busted. Sorry momma, you better keep an eye on her tonight make sure she don't try to sneak out

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Why would you even justify her statement? Is obvious she said it out of anger. Of sure called you a witch, would you explain to everyone you don't have a black cat and broom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I would have smacked her until my hand hurt and then smacked her for MAKING it hurt! Don't let her know she got to you. Teenagers are like wild animals. They can smell fear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN